Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's up to something alright... like perfecting the art of being AWESOME :yess:
Indeed.

And its worth $20 in rewards points, so really with $20 back, I'm only paying $180. This just keeps getting better and better....:monkey1

* :ignore: common sense :ignore: *

WIFE WANTS TO GO HALFERS :panic: :panic: :panic::panic:

How can I say no to only spending $200 of my own money....It will be done :thud:........:yess:

Well that's pretty cute, I presume at this stage married life has taken control of your cash in a central pool of domesticity? Love it when wives are cool.

Unless you signed a 1/6 scale pre-nup.
In that case which half does she get?
:)

...wait, what? You get Reward Points from your wife?

I presume at this stage married life has taken control of your cash in a central pool of domesticity? :)

What?!?! Do you mean do we share a bank account? No. My money is mine, her money is hers. Separate bank accounts. I'm just a bank transfer away from overpriced C3PO awesomeness.

I saw the pictures of this and it looks amazing.
I think anyone with this in their collection should be proud.
Unfortunately i don't see myself getting this piece but its the nicest C3PO collectable I've seen. :clap

Just got my shipping notice from FedEx. About to leave Japanese Soil. Be here on Thursday!! And I finish nights that morning!! 😄

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got my shipping notice from FedEx. About to leave Japanese Soil. Be here on Thursday!! And I finish nights that morning!! 😄

Congrats man :hi5:

You get yours from amiami?

Your in Lemington Spa I see? My gf lives in Nuneaton, Warwickshire :)

Congrats man :hi5:

You get yours from amiami?

Your in Lemington Spa I see? My gf lives in Nuneaton, Warwickshire :)

Got it from HLJ. Amiami is on 'back order' and I didn't want to risk it. I have a feeling they have underproduced this figure.

I lived in LSpa for 4 years and loved it. I worked at George Eliot hospital in Nuneaton for a few months. I'm now living in Bath.

Back