Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy is timeless, incredible figure, never get tired of admiring it or taking pics of it

21116694460_57f9d74a7a_k.jpg

I am SO tempted to pull the trigger on this but my wife will kill me!

I just picked this guy up off eBay for $180 shipped. Had a clean break on the plastic of left arm piston. 1 dab of super glue and this guy is good as new. Piston works perfectly and even if I told you it was once broken you wouldn't be able to tell. Not sure why the seller didn't try to fix him. I just stumbled across the auction and snapped it up immediately. :)

I just picked this guy up off eBay for $180 shipped. Had a clean break on the plastic of left arm piston. 1 dab of super glue and this guy is good as new. Piston works perfectly and even if I told you it was once broken you wouldn't be able to tell. Not sure why the seller didn't try to fix him. I just stumbled across the auction and snapped it up immediately. :)

Wow! Excellent pickup. Congrats!

So I guess this means a Hot Toys version is still a long way off. That's an incredible price!

Just got my Tamashii Threepio. My God! :horror This figure is absolutely STUNNING! This is, unquestionably, the BEST C-3PO that will EVER be produced in 1:6 scale. There's no way Sideshow or even Hot Toys will ever beat it. SO glad I pulled the trigger on this one! If you are still on the fence do yourself a favor and get it. He is worth EVERY penny and the price will only go up once these are gone. He will be sought after by collectors for years to come. Get him!

Awesome, kl. My only worry was that you might have bad luck and get one with QC issues, so glad that wasn't the case. Nice to hear how much you like it, too. This is the only figure I've got where I've been tempted to get a duplicate as a 'just in case' back-up because to me it's a perfect representation of 3PO. Just a holdover of collecting cheaper stuff back in the day but I think it speaks well for the figure, all the same.

Back