Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if Luke would be done Asian or Caucasian though. I could see people having issue with it going either way. His outfit should be pretty easy, farmer tunic = kimono robe, give him sandals and a blue bladed katana and he'd look pretty nice.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Lol! I knew I saw a basket headed IG88 custom somewhere! Thanks for confirming that I’m not crazy

In my opinion this basket is more true to Japan samurai era than steampunksamurai droid. The big gun with snow trooper would be better as american civil war gatling gun, also c3po would be better as skinny human in yellow robe or r2d2 as short fat human with straw hat

Attachments

• 66A048DF-561D-45EC-89AE-7BAC6DE57F2F.jpeg
    66A048DF-561D-45EC-89AE-7BAC6DE57F2F.jpeg
    74.6 KB · Views: 176
  • 0800D9BF-132B-45B1-A12A-3E39DD437B70.jpeg
    0800D9BF-132B-45B1-A12A-3E39DD437B70.jpeg
    41.4 KB · Views: 172
I wonder if Luke would be done Asian or Caucasian though. I could see people having issue with it going either way. His outfit should be pretty easy, farmer tunic = kimono robe, give him sandals and a blue bladed katana and he'd look pretty nice.

I would definitely want any human likenesses to be Japanese. Maybe they could give Luke a sandy wash through his hair or something as a nod. And yes the simple farmer style kimono, hakama, and calf wraps and sandals would be all he’d need. Would love to see their take on Obi-Wan most of all.

I feel the same buddy.
I am a Boba/Jango collector exclusively.
But as you I like samuraï so much I ended up collecting all Star wars characters, and I did even buy Marvel samuraï whereas I have nothing Marvel in my collection.
And same as you I would buy Luke or whatever Jedi they would do, because I like so much the aesthetic of this line.

Same, my love is for Star Wars and Samurai, I collect both Hot Toys SW and 1/6 Samurai figures in History section here.

and this line is perfectly mixed of both..so hell yeah why not haha even though these just 1/10 scale but really have great shelf present (speaking of which I havent bought 2 set of those snowtroopers yet hmmmmm :().

Same, my love is for Star Wars and Samurai, I collect both Hot Toys SW and 1/6 Samurai figures in History section here.

and this line is perfectly mixed of both..so hell yeah why not haha even though these just 1/10 scale but really have great shelf present (speaking of which I havent bought 2 set of those snowtroopers yet hmmmmm :().

I love that line so much I bought all of them twice ( except the royal guards 2 X2 :p )
I display them at my practice and my home.

Do you collect Marvel meisho manga too ?
They display very well with SW ones

Here's the KO version 1 Vader. Really good quality with only a couple of joints that needed tightening. Had to tear off the collar and reglue it straight but apart from that everything was nice and even, and clean - even the symbol on the head. Also gave him muddy weathering on the cape and boots to give him that battle worn, "field fighter" look.

Seriously love the look of this Vader over the death Star crest one. That thing looks seriously weird, I think it's the helmet lenses that are throwing me off. V1 is a Vader-styled samurai, V2 is a samurai-styled Vader.
f8b7eb58f0598829fe84ba99dead69f8.jpg
deadc04a7b3129012d276160071b2a48.jpg

I love that line so much I bought all of them twice ( except the royal guards 2 X2 :p )
I display them at my practice and my home.

Do you collect Marvel meisho manga too ?
They display very well with SW ones

Just soley Star Wars, have no space and fund for other lines..plus I dont like superheroes.

I have just receive my last Meisho movie figure and he is fantastic : Black spiderman ( venom ) is way more cool than spiderman even if I like him when apparently lots of people do not.
Cannot wait the next one, only C3P0 atm, I hope we will have more PO soon

Is there any chance they might reissue Boba Fett at some point? I'm pretty choosy with this line, and that's one I'm bummed out on having waited too long on.

Is there any chance they might reissue Boba Fett at some point? I'm pretty choosy with this line, and that's one I'm bummed out on having waited too long on.

Not sure they will but you can pick it up online for just a bit more expensive that the original price.
I lately had to buy one back because one of my step son broke mine and I only paid $10 more

Not too worried about the slow pace. Can't say this line has ever been about flooding the market with countless issues. We've been getting 4 to 5 figures a year since it started. Only a couple last year iirc. It seems Tamashii are dragging their feet with the release of sequel trilogy based characters though.

Not too worried about the slow pace. Can't say this line has ever been about flooding the market with countless issues. We've been getting 4 to 5 figures a year since it started. Only a couple last year iirc. It seems Tamashii are dragging their feet with the release of sequel trilogy based characters though.

Yea but hope they will produce more figures next year and hope for IGG88 and Scout trooper before they start anything else

You mean for C3PO of course ?

Yes indeed. Fembot is on his way. Should have him mid-next week. I'm surprised our Japan based friends haven't posted pics yet.

Yea but hope they will produce more figures next year and hope for IGG88 and Scout trooper before they start anything else

Yes, I'm hoping for a take on the scout although if I get my wish it'll be an expensive fig as I'd love to see a mount for it like the Snowtrooper got with the e-web. Alternatively the scout may take a completely different direction and be ninja'esk. And then onto bounty hunters. All we'd need then is an Emperor/Shogun fig and we'd have a pretty badass army with ronin compliment.

After that I suppose they can do more rebels and the sequel stuff.

Back