Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C3PO is really nice... Like perfect as C3PO.

At the pace this are getting out, I wonder when we will see the 3 different first order storm trooper, kylo and phasma tho.

https://youtu.be/6qwn34WlX2k

I had to do some massive catch up on this series this month, even scoring a genuine Boba from a friend who bought multiple so I'm OK with waiting a bit so ease it on the Wallet. But the pace seems to have come to one every 4 Months so I just hope I'm not looking into 2020 for phasma 🤔

I guess ig 88 and padme are even much further down the line.

I guess ig 88 and padme are even much further down the line.

You never know, C3-PO really came out of nowhere suddenly and he's already available for pre-order while others that were shown previously have yet to have a release date announced. IG-88 is definitely my most wanted in this line so complete my bounty hunter line-up once I finish my Bossk custom.

My latest set up with these figures. Still some of my favourite pieces in my collection.

62EAC1DD-8BEE-470F-888D-C5D02962CFCE.jpg

And nobody has an update regarding Marvel figures as well ?
I mean I would love to know when Wolverine is on preorder.

Does any have the snowtrooper available for pre-order?

I think all the Japanese sellers are sold out. As an exclusive they have cutoff dates for preordering which have past. If you can wait for the later US stock, places like BBTS still have preorders up.

I think all the Japanese sellers are sold out. As an exclusive they have cutoff dates for preordering which have past. If you can wait for the later US stock, places like BBTS still have preorders up.

Nippon Yasan has it up still.

Geez, where I have been? :panic:

Ordered through Nippon Yasan, thanks for the tip!

Back