Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SAL isn't too bad...unless it's around the holidays. I've had something take 6+ weeks to arrive that was shipped around then. You're almost at that point. I've never had something not show up eventually; I hope your's comes soon. I'm not exactly what to do if something didn't show up. Wherever you ordered from might have a "please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery" type of warning so they don't want you hassling them, but after that time is up I would shoot them an email and see what they can do.

Yea I ordered from Nippon Yassan, which states it takes 2-3 weeks so I'm in contact with them. For the spearman, I'm just going to go through Amazon USA as it seams the Japanese stores aren't showing much of a discount

Yea I ordered from Nippon Yassan, which states it takes 2-3 weeks so I'm in contact with them. For the spearman, I'm just going to go through Amazon USA as it seams the Japanese stores aren't showing much of a discount

Spearman was an exclusive in Japan I think so it won't be discounted unless it's a used copy.

Finally got my figures from Nippon Yasan. Took a total of 6 weeks via SAL but I suspect Christmas might have something to do with that. Awesome figures and were very well packed.

Hmm the last one I ordered was. I cant remember actually. I bought a bunch from an ebay seller for really cheap. All boxes had their stickers and they all smelled like the real deal. I verified all details and all. I was surprised but the guy was also selling all his hot toys and sideshow statues so yeah. He said he bought it at a convention (the Fett). So far all are legit. But I am so scared of non legit stuff that it is hard for me to buy on Amazon (trust issues) or at times ebay unless I am 100% convinced the item is legit. Sometimes sellers don't even know it is not a legit item. But I've come to realize if you buy on ebay from actual stores they are usually legit. Collectors seem to be the ones who don't know they are selling counterfeit. BBTS is all legit but they also rarely has sales or lower their prices and because they take months to receive stock, I chose to take my business elsewhere. In Japan you can get a good deal with the currency conversion. Now that I think about it, I probably only gotten Funko stuff from BBTS and all my Meisho from Ebay and Japan.
Got Maul and Fett from HLJ and got first Vader from Mandarake. Got the Dark Trooper from Mandarake as well. I do have the Captain America on pre order at BBTS because he is a limited edition release in Japan, meaning your standard toy stores wont carry him. Mandarake might but since it is exclusive, it might be same price or more than BBTS.

Now Deadpool is on pre order : https://www.bandaionline.com/meisho-manga-realization-kabukimono-deadpool-action-figure-completed/

Not star wars figure but marvel ones display very well with them.

Just in case, that is not an official Bandai store.

Hey,
I want to buy Boba fett proto sdcc 2017 on eBay. Did you know this seller : https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/362023179968
I need it to complete the collection.
Thx bro.

I have already bought from them and the transaction was smooth.
I maybe dealt twice with them.

Here is one the transaction I made with them on Ebay and you can see the feedback they left to me in the middle of the page :

https://feedback.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISA...25&interval=0&searchInterval=30&mPg=27&page=4

You can buy with confidence

Have there been any recent announcements, or are we just going to keep getting Stormtrooper variants?

Other than Deadpool for the Marvel line, nothing. Last year was similar. Nothing since the archer until SDCC then 3 at the end of the year. Can't think of what they will do for SDCC this year. Maybe they will do a repaint for Marvel this time. Hope to see they announce the FO figures soon.

Other than Deadpool for the Marvel line, nothing. Last year was similar. Nothing since the archer until SDCC then 3 at the end of the year. Can't think of what they will do for SDCC this year. Maybe they will do a repaint for Marvel this time. Hope to see they announce the FO figures soon.

Black Royal Guard?

That might be the one. Initially I thought they will start releasing the FO Stormtroopers and put the black pauldron on the FO Stormtrooper squad leader for SDCC. I actually want that one the most because of the dual katana it comes with.

Back