Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone excited about the Force Awakens ones?
Does anyone here has a bootleg boba Fett and an original one for side by side comparison pictures please?

Not too excited by the ST troopers. I did get them in 1/6 form but i feel like their sleakier design doesn't work that well in the Movie Realization, Feudal Japanese, style.

I hope so man, I hated TFA and TLJ, and I can’t stand the ducktroopers and really don’t like the samurai versions, though I do admit I think Kylo doesn’t look too bad. Was just a let down to see these things, when we’ve been teased with the concepts of IG88, Gamorrean, Padme etc.

the line is strong. They are re releasing Boba Fett this year. I am sur ewe will see Gamorrean, Amidala, Ackbar and all the prototypes theyve made into reality later this year or early next year.

the line is strong. They are re releasing Boba Fett this year. I am sur ewe will see Gamorrean, Amidala, Ackbar and all the prototypes theyve made into reality later this year or early next year.

I didn't see that they're re-releasing Fett, is that confirmed?

P2390326_01-680x511.jpg
It says "On Sale" on the attached pic found in Tamashii Nation's site. Not sure if it is actually being re-released as I can't read Japanese. I was hoping they will make the Holiday Special Fett since they already have Jango and Prototype Boba, might as well...

Yep, got my shadow trooper through amiami's ebay store about a month ago. Very cool addition to the collection.

Just got the 10 day notice from BBTS on the Shadow Trooper. Anyone have that in hand yet?

Yup. Had it since it was released in Japan lol. I rarely buy from BBTS now since it takes so long to get the merch. Here are some pictures I took of him from my IG.
IMG_20180124_084717_756.jpg

IMG_20171229_162910_485.jpg

IMG_20180102_173040_766.jpg

IMG_20180104_183711_246.jpg

IMG_20180105_163937_318.jpg

IMG_20180123_110129_786.jpg

IMG_20180123_111249_899.jpg

IMG_20180124_121033_192.jpg

IMG_20180119_195459_776.jpg

And yeah the Boba was confirmed as it says 2018 on the little advertisement thing in front of the figure.

Yup. Had it since it was released in Japan lol. I rarely buy from BBTS now since it takes so long to get the merch. Here are some pictures I took of him from my IG.

And yeah the Boba was confirmed as it says 2018 on the little advertisement thing in front of the figure.

Thanks for the photos. Great collection! Just out of curiosity, who do you order from? BBTS does require a bit of patience (which I often lack) but the low cost shipping wins the day for me. The pile of loot feature saves me boatloads.

I order these from Amazon almost all the time after they've gone on sale. I don't need them day 1 and can wait a few months to save $20+.

Got him when Amiami released. Great figure and new sculpted details. Picked up Maul and he is the best adaptation of SW and Samurai-lore Meisho has put out. Can’t wait to see what else they do... not interested in the ST versions.

Thanks for the photos. Great collection! Just out of curiosity, who do you order from? BBTS does require a bit of patience (which I often lack) but the low cost shipping wins the day for me. The pile of loot feature saves me boatloads.
Hmm the last one I ordered was. I cant remember actually. I bought a bunch from an ebay seller for really cheap. All boxes had their stickers and they all smelled like the real deal. I verified all details and all. I was surprised but the guy was also selling all his hot toys and sideshow statues so yeah. He said he bought it at a convention (the Fett). So far all are legit. But I am so scared of non legit stuff that it is hard for me to buy on Amazon (trust issues) or at times ebay unless I am 100% convinced the item is legit. Sometimes sellers don't even know it is not a legit item. But I've come to realize if you buy on ebay from actual stores they are usually legit. Collectors seem to be the ones who don't know they are selling counterfeit. BBTS is all legit but they also rarely has sales or lower their prices and because they take months to receive stock, I chose to take my business elsewhere. In Japan you can get a good deal with the currency conversion. Now that I think about it, I probably only gotten Funko stuff from BBTS and all my Meisho from Ebay and Japan.
Got Maul and Fett from HLJ and got first Vader from Mandarake. Got the Dark Trooper from Mandarake as well. I do have the Captain America on pre order at BBTS because he is a limited edition release in Japan, meaning your standard toy stores wont carry him. Mandarake might but since it is exclusive, it might be same price or more than BBTS.

Hmm the last one I ordered was. I cant remember actually. I bought a bunch from an ebay seller for really cheap. All boxes had their stickers and they all smelled like the real deal. I verified all details and all. I was surprised but the guy was also selling all his hot toys and sideshow statues so yeah. He said he bought it at a convention (the Fett). So far all are legit. But I am so scared of non legit stuff that it is hard for me to buy on Amazon (trust issues) or at times ebay unless I am 100% convinced the item is legit. Sometimes sellers don't even know it is not a legit item. But I've come to realize if you buy on ebay from actual stores they are usually legit. Collectors seem to be the ones who don't know they are selling counterfeit. BBTS is all legit but they also rarely has sales or lower their prices and because they take months to receive stock, I chose to take my business elsewhere. In Japan you can get a good deal with the currency conversion. Now that I think about it, I probably only gotten Funko stuff from BBTS and all my Meisho from Ebay and Japan.
Got Maul and Fett from HLJ and got first Vader from Mandarake. Got the Dark Trooper from Mandarake as well. I do have the Captain America on pre order at BBTS because he is a limited edition release in Japan, meaning your standard toy stores wont carry him. Mandarake might but since it is exclusive, it might be same price or more than BBTS.

Great. Thanks for the info! I've never ordered direct from Japan, so I'd be interested in any reliable sellers there. If the conversion+shipping beats BBTS, then I may consider taking my business elsewhere. For now though, with the low shipping and pile of loot feature, BBTS wins.

Great. Thanks for the info! I've never ordered direct from Japan, so I'd be interested in any reliable sellers there. If the conversion+shipping beats BBTS, then I may consider taking my business elsewhere. For now though, with the low shipping and pile of loot feature, BBTS wins.

CDJapan had good prices on these. FYI they also let others sell on there like Amazon, so if you search for Movie Realization for instance, their items are at the top, and then other sellers. They currently have Darth Maul ($65), the shadow trooper ($60), and on sale is Jango Fett for $48. Their limitation is 3 items shipped together, which can be annoying in some cases. Anyway, SAL (slow but tracked) shipping is usually like $18-20ish for 3 figures for me in the US.

CDJapan had good prices on these. FYI they also let others sell on there like Amazon, so if you search for Movie Realization for instance, their items are at the top, and then other sellers. They currently have Darth Maul ($65), the shadow trooper ($60), and on sale is Jango Fett for $48. Their limitation is 3 items shipped together, which can be annoying in some cases. Anyway, SAL (slow but tracked) shipping is usually like $18-20ish for 3 figures for me in the US.

Thanks! I'll check them out.

How long did it take for you guys that used SAL from Japan? My figures got shipped on Dec 15 via SAL and still have not arrived. No tracking update since Dec 17...

SAL isn't too bad...unless it's around the holidays. I've had something take 6+ weeks to arrive that was shipped around then. You're almost at that point. I've never had something not show up eventually; I hope your's comes soon. I'm not exactly what to do if something didn't show up. Wherever you ordered from might have a "please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery" type of warning so they don't want you hassling them, but after that time is up I would shoot them an email and see what they can do.

Back