Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my shipping notice for Maul, can’t wait to get him. Very sad that the only new releases looks like TFA/TLJ styled garbage, so I guess I’ll be out of this line for a while :(

Movie was completely **, but Kylo and that heavy machine trooper kinda cool..might grab all of new 5 "duck lines" and hope they done with this Sequel and return to original concepts.

Movie was completely **, but Kylo and that heavy machine trooper kinda cool..might grab all of new 5 "duck lines" and hope they done with this Sequel and return to original concepts.

I hope so man, I hated TFA and TLJ, and I can’t stand the ducktroopers and really don’t like the samurai versions, though I do admit I think Kylo doesn’t look too bad. Was just a let down to see these things, when we’ve been teased with the concepts of IG88, Gamorrean, Padme etc.

I guess the mindset might be to capitalize on the new while it’s hot right now. They can always cash in on OG trilogy at any given time as that fandom will never die.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really hope so too, the awesome concepts they showed us, Amidala,Gamorean, IG88, snow and scout troopers, Yoda... I really the new trilogy won't let them make these ones.

Yumi ashigaru bootleg on ebay. Wonder how long will it take them to make Maul?

Wooo, grabbed two, going to work on some customs with those babies. Thanks for the heads up!

I really hope Maul comes around, I'll grab a bunch to work on Revan, Nihilus, etc..

Wooo, grabbed two, going to work on some customs with those babies. Thanks for the heads up!

I really hope Maul comes around, I'll grab a bunch to work on Revan, Nihilus, etc..

Customs on archer only if you have a sollution for missing shoulder armor. I think archer is better for army building.

I finally got my Jango and he’s defective! Pretty pissed. His gauntlet piece that should hold that little dagger thing isn’t there. Instead he got two of the right arms attached to him.

I got it from Tokyo Otaku Mode and they telling me to go to Blufin to complain. Blufin only does replacements for US addresses and I’m in Canada. I have a distinct feeling I got screwed over on this one.

c11ba49088f0d1b07e3b746340c8fb01.jpg

I finally got my Jango and he’s defective! Pretty pissed. His gauntlet piece that should hold that little dagger thing isn’t there. Instead he got two of the right arms attached to him.

I got it from Tokyo Otaku Mode and they telling me to go to Blufin to complain. Blufin only does replacements for US addresses and I’m in Canada. I have a distinct feeling I got screwed over on this one.

c11ba49088f0d1b07e3b746340c8fb01.jpg

The retailer is supposed to replace a defective model, and THEN he takes it up to the provider. He's just trying to dodge responsability.

I told them Bluefin doesn’t help Canadians and I’ve gotten silence back. If they don’t respond in thr next day I’m going to blow them up on social media.

I told them Bluefin doesn’t help Canadians and I’ve gotten silence back. If they don’t respond in thr next day I’m going to blow them up on social media.

On the bright side it is unique and will be worth more because of it

I get what you mean. Totally sucks to be in your situation but the Japanese seller prices for last 3 figures from this line is so much lower than the US prices for some reason. I PO the Yari Stormtrooper from Amazon.com. I think the return policy is better and the price difference is not big compare to Japanese retailers for this one.

Just got the Darth Maul figure from Barnes and Noble. This figure is sweet. Low on accessories but great on detail!

Back