Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to start remembering what I've purchased to prevent duplicate purchases (C-3PO)! This is the second purchase in a row where I've forgotten that I've already pre-ordered and then ordered a second one.

I have to start remembering what I've purchased to prevent duplicate purchases (C-3PO)! This is the second purchase in a row where I've forgotten that I've already pre-ordered and then ordered a second one.

You should just write it down in a spreadsheet or document to track all your purchases!

First up, great review Khai (as always). I watched it during my lunch at work the day before.

Now, I can't believe the lack of activity in this thread on a new release, a unique one at that which looks phenomenal. If this is an indication of interest I'm worried for the line.

First up, great review Khai (as always). I watched it during my lunch at work the day before.

Now, I can't believe the lack of activity in this thread on a new release, a unique one at that which looks phenomenal. If this is an indication of interest I'm worried for the line.

Yeah I just assumed people were still waiting for theirs to arrive. Some comments on my video do show that some collectors think this threepio is too weird an interpretation of the character lol :D

I think most of us in NA don't have ours yet.

While this is true, previous releases have seen collectors in Japan posting shots and a lot more discussion. Often by the time the figs got to the states the discussion had dried up.

Yeah I just assumed people were still waiting for theirs to arrive. Some comments on my video do show that some collectors think this threepio is too weird an interpretation of the character lol :D

I wonder if those collectors have it in hand? I must admit I wasn't super keen on him at first but in the flesh (so to speak) he is one of the best figures yet. They have really matured this line with the thought and detail in the figs. And the production value is top notch (and for the price it should be). Details on this one like the spine in the back of the torso section lead us to wonder about the man/thing within this golden suit in the universe these figures inhabit. I've been all in on the troopers with two of each to round out the army and allow that two-by-two column march that would look so awesome, but these unique figs are brilliant. Both Maul and 3PO are home runs and I'd like to see more of these one off's.

Yeah, I'm glad the production build quality is still high that's expected in this price range. A few more one off characters would be great. Hopefully they make characters like ig-88, Yoda, Artoo and even the gamorrean guard.

Plus I still think a Scout Trooper on a horse would be an incredible set that really would make this series an iconic line of figures for years to come.

I think the major concern is there is now no PO for this line on the SW front. Including the FO troopers we have now been teased with 6 prototypes and still no PO. I hope they drop multiple POs before SWC.

I think the major concern is there is now no PO for this line on the SW front. Including the FO troopers we have now been teased with 6 prototypes and still no PO. I hope they drop multiple POs before SWC.

I hope a massive PO list soon, but that is because I like this line, but I doubt that will be what it will happen though.

Would like Scout trooper, IG88, R2D2, Gamorean, they showed us prototypes, Bossk would be awesome too.

Then they can also make FO figures like they showed us too.

Also I collect Marvel line and their Wolverine and Black Panther prototypes are great.
Alos wish they make Dare Devil and Hulk as they showed as drawings, and I hope for a Thor as well.

I think they will release a Marvel figure or two to go with Avengers movie.

I hope so !
I guess Black panther but do not know for Wolverine and Dare devil since they are not in Avengers.
Maybe Thor ?
I would be really surprised if that was Hulk because he would be an overscaled figure

With this line Bandaï made a homerun imo.
But these are my tastes of course.
However I cannot imagine why SW and Marvel collectors are not more into this line.
That is totally different and very refreshing with all what we have been getting so far

It might not be the most exciting figure or anything, but I'd still like to see Amidala. The concept art was gorgeous and I would love to have a companion for Vader.

Back