Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I should've ordered from there. I preordered from Amiami before I knew NY had stock at a cheaper price. Strange that the Amiami website indicates it's in stock too but I havent got my notice to pay the balance and ship.....

Amiami is my usual go to for the wider releases but I preordered a hard to get item from NY so wanted to try them with this. It was a bonus it was cheaper. Reviews for NY are mixed and it seems they are either early, late or not at all depending on the product. I actually wanted to order from Big in Japan. They have been awesome with the exclusives (packed well, quick shipment, and include the shipper boxes) but it seems they don't do the wide release figs. I'm looking forward to this fig. He seems like a total pansy and will fit right in with the army to date as there is often a character like that somewhere in the mix.

Amiami is my usual go to for the wider releases but I preordered a hard to get item from NY so wanted to try them with this. It was a bonus it was cheaper. Reviews for NY are mixed and it seems they are either early, late or not at all depending on the product. I actually wanted to order from Big in Japan. They have been awesome with the exclusives (packed well, quick shipment, and include the shipper boxes) but it seems they don't do the wide release figs. I'm looking forward to this fig. He seems like a total pansy and will fit right in with the army to date as there is often a character like that somewhere in the mix.

Just as I saw your message, I got the notice from Amiami. Have paid and looking forward to this too. They spread out the releases so much that each one I really look forward to lol! I agree having a pansy interpreter is a nice alternative figure to all the troopers in the series.

3PO on his way also!

Meanwhile on Hoth :)

DSC_0949.jpgDSC_0953.jpgDSC_0978.jpgDSC_0959.jpgDSC_0974.jpgDSC_0955.jpgDSC_0984.jpgDSC_0952.jpgDSC_0982.jpgDSC_0980.jpgDSC_0966.jpg

Yes, I'm hoping for a take on the scout although if I get my wish it'll be an expensive fig as I'd love to see a mount for it like the Snowtrooper got with the e-web. Alternatively the scout may take a completely different direction and be ninja'esk. And then onto bounty hunters. All we'd need then is an Emperor/Shogun fig and we'd have a pretty badass army with ronin compliment.

After that I suppose they can do more rebels and the sequel stuff.

Apparently they forsaw to make Scout trooper and Gamorean since we saw drawings, and IG88 we saw the prototype in december.

You are you right about a great Emperor/Shogun and I would like some senate guards too. They could be awesome imo.

Then they can do whatever they want, jedis, rebels and characters from sequel trilogy.

C3PO is here! And he looks amazing.

g9ynDup.jpg

lMQVsCf.jpg

pDg5vqW.jpg

xgZWsZF.jpg

iJ52NbG.jpg

eby6QhH.jpg

ViPN1GH.jpg

JrFtAGu.jpg

The detail and paint apps are brilliant on this figure. I want that IG-88 more than ever now if this it quality of the droids.

Love it!! But *****K DHL! My Threepio from Amiami arrived in Adelaide yesterday and processed through customs, so could've been delivered today! But it didnt move since the shipment due date was for Thurs this week! I really hope they dont just wait until Thurs to deliver it!

Love it!! But *****K DHL! My Threepio from Amiami arrived in Adelaide yesterday and processed through customs, so could've been delivered today! But it didnt move since the shipment due date was for Thurs this week! I really hope they dont just wait until Thurs to deliver it!

:gah: I hate it when they do that. I did get my Alien Big Chap Figma from Amiami today though :monkey3

C3PO is here! And he looks amazing.

pDg5vqW.jpg

ViPN1GH.jpg

The detail and paint apps are brilliant on this figure.

This turned out sweet, Although he's kinda tall. I always felt Darth Maul was a little too tall and this 3po is even taller.

I do want this, but I've held off as I only want 3po if they make R2. I don't want one without the other. :(

Hopefully 3po is around until they do announce an R2 for PO.

He came out pretty cool. Personally I’m sticking to Imperials, Bounty Hunters and maybe aliens. I agree he is tall! I felt Maul was overscaled as well.

I don't see them being out of scale since they're not really meant to represent the characters; just interpretations. I like Maul's size.

Back