Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. This line needs to keep going. I collect a lot of different lines and this is definitely the best one.

I caved and bought another Archer. Will 2 be enough though? Still battling my inner collecting demon for a third one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

During the collector's panel (via Star Wars Action News facebook).

They talked about wanting to fill out the rebel team to oppose the empire.

Admiral Ackbar.

MR Ackbar.jpg

Those are great news, this line is finally getting back into action. I hope we'll see more Sith "warrior monks" similar to Maul, also hoping they do the other bounty hunters (IG88 was shown in concept a couple times, but would also love a 4LOM or Boskk since the artist is big into creature sculpts). For the Rebels, Admiral Ackbar is an interesting pick, would sure look nice with a coral-like armor to complement the aquatic creature appearance.

I love this line but I don't know why I'm totally not interested in a Jango Fett. Boba was so awesome and he's just a repaint entirely aside from the blasters right?

Admiral Ackbar would be a 100% buy even though there are a lot more characters I'd rather see done.

Bossk would be incredible in this style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is actually quite possible as they can do a repaint easily for the R1 Admiral Raddus. I really want the Snowtrooper to complete the trooper side of things. T

The angle of picture is not so good, but if I see correctly the head is basically spiderman without the webing on helmet. Ring around the neck is vaders. Skirt armor is shortened stormtrooper = archer. Feet are Fett. So basically all they need to do new are arms below the elbow and minor head resculpt.
Easy doable, but its Bandai so this time next year maybe we will have an Ackbar prototype... :(

Shadow Trooper was a suprise... and most dissapointed. Those are the elite death squad heavily armed to the teeth..yet they put him a pistol and a katana ? It looks almost the same as the normal grunt...except the color

Shadow Trooper was a suprise... and most dissapointed. Those are the elite death squad heavily armed to the teeth..yet they put him a pistol and a katana ? It looks almost the same as the normal grunt...except the color

That's precisely what a Shadow Trooper is, what you're thinking of is a Death Trooper, that appeared in Rogue One. Shadow Troopers are basically black-armored Stormtroopers. In the (non-canon) lore, the only difference with regular troopers was that their armor had a cloaking device (hence shadow trooper).

In the video the guy mentioned the 3 of Jango, Maul and Shadow were most wanted by fans. Most people I talked to wanted snow troopers. We all know that the shadow trooper being a repaint won't be passed on by Bandai :)

To be fair, a Snowtrooper would be mostly a retooling of an existing figure too.. just add slightly different face with a veil, and different armor on the thighs, the backpack can be retooled from the sandtrooper and painted white.. I too would have prefered the snowtrooper over the shadowtrooper but I'll take anything this line throws at me, it's right up my alley.

To be fair, a Snowtrooper would be mostly a retooling of an existing figure too.. just add slightly different face with a veil, and different armor on the thighs, the backpack can be retooled from the sandtrooper and painted white.. I too would have prefered the snowtrooper over the shadowtrooper but I'll take anything this line throws at me, it's right up my alley.

Agreed. The skirt armour can be that of the Royal Guards but I just hope the pump out more from this line! Seems the Marvel side of this line is dead.

Agreed. The skirt armour can be that of the Royal Guards but I just hope the pump out more from this line! Seems the Marvel side of this line is dead.

Marvel side has shown the Captain America prototype this SDCC, so it's not dead yet. I hope at least they make Wolverine they showed in concept previously because I'd love to retool one to make some badass custom for Star Wars haha.

Back