Taking care of my Vinyl figure collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.marts

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Guy's

If this has been posted elsewhere on this forum I do apologise for reposting it. I am starting my Medicom Disney collection which are made of soft vinyl. i am planning on buying a detolf from ikea over the weekend to display them in. But while i am waiting for the weekend to come, I have some questions to ask to the vinyl experts out there. So here goes:

1. I have placed my favourite Medicom figure buzz lightyear near my late 2013 iMac, However in Australia summer is upon us and the days are getting warmer. Although my iMac does not get as hot as some of the PC's out there it still throws some heat. Should I move my buzz away from the computer?

2. Is it safe to display my vinyl pieces in a room which gets hot during summer?, as the sun shines down upon the window of this room. There are however electric blinds on the outside which keep the sun out and the room dark and a ceiling fan or should I choose a cooler room?.

Back