Takara Catwoman!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sold her.
--

Good for you.

I still have mine. The original release and the re-release in purple. Three of each . . . stashed away somewhere . . . in storage . . . to be forgotten . . . and never opened/enjoyed . . . and probably end up being sold in some estate sale . . . when I pass.

:lol

You know what's funny? I think those pictures were what convinced me four years ago that I had to own this figure. They were convincing enough that the second I had the chance, four years later, I bought her over everything else that was shipping at the moment.

She was on your computer desk, right? With a bunch of other figures around?

I think she was swinging on a line with the first HT Batman figure. Found these.

DSC_0336.jpg

DSC_0337.jpg

Yeah, I remember there was one shot looking down on her climbing a rope or something... some pretty cool shots in there.

But, no need for her with the Returns Catwoman knocking at our doors :rock

I like her better than the new one.

Jim Lee >>>>>>>>> Tim Burton

I took the cowl off because the material has seen better days. Her head looks a lot less bulky. Pretty much perfect now.

I think she was swinging on a line with the first HT Batman figure. Found these.

Huh. I wonder what I'm thinking of.

Comparing the Takara and the Bootleg, the bootleg has a far superior sculpt and paintwork, but the Takara outfit is nicer. Body looks to be the same.

The Takara sculpt is dollish, like all Cy Girls stuff. I keep the mask on, so it's not a real issue, but it would rule if I could commission a Jim Lee sculpt for her someday. Or Adam Hughes. Either one would be great.

PICTURES!!!!!!!!

Awesome figure though, congrats on getting it.

Thank you very much. :duff

I would post pictures, but all I have is a Blackberry, and the pictures it takes are not so hot. Maybe this can motivate me to borrow a camera. She would be fun to shoot.

Thank you very much. :duff

I would post pictures, but all I have is a Blackberry, and the pictures it takes are not so hot. Maybe this can motivate me to borrow a camera. She would be fun to shoot.

Why have you still not purchased a camera? :impatient:

The Takara sculpt is dollish, like all Cy Girls stuff. I keep the mask on, so it's not a real issue, but it would rule if I could commission a Jim Lee sculpt for her someday. Or Adam Hughes. Either one would be great.

Yeah. That is more or less why I never bought it even though I love Catwoman. Seeing it again makes me regret that.

Honestly any half-way realistic female sculpt would be a step up. Do you have any of the HT TT female generic heads sitting around?

Back