Statue Taka Corp: How to Train Your Dragon - Hiccup and Toothless 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Statue to be 78cm in length and 55cm deep. Don't know the height. They are redoing Hiccups head as they weren't happy with it. They are waiting for the final factory quote but they want it to be as far under 1000 euro as they can. Hope to show more some time this month.

Sounds like quite a large statue, much bigger than the Sideshow piece.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yea, forget that!!

No one orders blindly ...especially at that price point.

Why would you order it from a third party when it's not available from the source to pre-order yet? Doesn't make sense how they have it. Or maybe it was just data mined or leaked. Those could be preliminary/not final prices. We won't know until it's officially announced. I'll be trying to get it personally.

Why would you order it from a third party when it's not available from the source to pre-order yet? Doesn't make sense how they have it. Or maybe it was just data mined or leaked. Those could be preliminary/not final prices. We won't know until it's officially announced. I'll be trying to get it personally.

Hey thanks, please update us on it also! :)

Man its amazing gotta have 5posts to drops pics, there some more pics but I lost them on Facebook...too many dang groups

Found them they are on if you follow taka corp

Oh wow it looks amazing! I absolutely love the angry look on Toothless. I already have the Sideshow piece, but they are 2 very different looks for Toothless, so having both won't be an issue. Hiccup also looks fantastic.

OqEeAt2.jpg

dGNET3V.jpg

jxrSzZV.jpg

Zuv9T4w.jpg

feNsWDI.jpg

MTp3TUr.jpg

Measures (in centimeters): 40x55x78.

They'll be releasing a smaller PVC version (1:8) later on. (This 1:6 version has been confirmed as 100% resin.)

I wonder if the base will have a light up feature at all?

I read Light Fury and the night lights are planned for another statue.

This line is a definite for me. Absolutely love dragons and especially the design of Toothless.

OqEeAt2.jpg

dGNET3V.jpg

jxrSzZV.jpg

Zuv9T4w.jpg

feNsWDI.jpg

MTp3TUr.jpg

Measures (in centimeters): 40x55x78.

They'll be releasing a smaller PVC version (1:8) later on. (This 1:6 version has been confirmed as 100% resin.)

Soooo ....is this still $969 for the 1/6 scale version?

It looks great ...will admit. But want to see if the size is worth that price. Wish there was a way to gauge the size of this thing.

It looks great ...will admit. But want to see if the size is worth that price. Wish there was a way to gauge the size of this thing.
The measurements were listed in a post just above...

Measures (in centimetres): 40x55x78.

I wonder if the base will have a light up feature at all?

There won't be any light-up features. They consider that "gimmicky" and don't want the price to be higher because of that.

As far as I know, no price has been officially stated yet, nor will it be until the pre-order is up.

Yea I’m all in for this line, this piece looks great love the aggressive look.
I’m a massive fan of the movies.
Need to work out where to order from over here....

Preorder open July 3rd/4th on Taka Corp website. I don't know if this will be available to buy anywhere else, has anyone ever bought from this company before?
2e7737ca6be12e20bf95ce4bcc53044a.jpg

Preorder open July 3rd/4th on Taka Corp website. I don't know if this will be available to buy anywhere else, has anyone ever bought from this company before?
2e7737ca6be12e20bf95ce4bcc53044a.jpg

Tried to make an account and it says that shipping isn't available for a US address.

Strange since it?s got a NY time for preorder above.

Got a response Taka when I emailed about shipping - HTTYD is our first world license.
This is why, for the moment our website did not have this option because we only sold in Europe and Asia.

The day of the pre-order you will be able to register your delivery address in the United States without any problem.

Back