T800 HEAD - Toynami/HCG Clean VS Sideshow damaged

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks more like the SS one then any of the others,especially the shape of the skull IMO!!

terminator-2-robot-1.jpg

I agree with Vagfart

Those other endos are balls.

Not that I disagree with you ;) quite the opposite, I agree that HCG skull is much more accurate then the SS one, pictures you have (from Terminator 4) aren't shots of the original Terminator Endoskeleton, nor the Endo used in T2!
It's one of the Endos that were changed to be used in T4 (I guess), because Stan Winston Studio used SideShow lifesize Endos (of course, modified)..

SideShow lifesize endo has the same skull as HCG/Toynami, as they came from same mold (I only believe that SS skull on lifesize endo is the next generation of cast, while Toynami and HCG come directly from screen used)..

Most notable difference of the screen used skull, and HCG skull, are the eyes, HCG has that grid/pattern, while screen used skull has clear lense.

SS skull has quite a few (many times noted) differences, and isn't supposed to be screen accurate, but to "idealize" image of Endo!

It's OK when people say that they prefer SS one, it's perfectly normal, as it is meant to be "better", but don't claim it's more SCREEN ACCURATE, and it looks like the one in T2, because it doesn't..and there is lots of details that can proove that!

They used Sideshow-Endos for T4?Were is this news from?

@Valfar:
Its your dream,that the SS is screenaccurate..look at this pic..its yours in higher resolution..and look at the lower jaws..now look on the SS-teeth..too long?Right.And the cover is too big too..and,and..

Here a better pic:

I don't know, i just like the SS one better..nevermind the teeth, i don't care for that..the SS one looks like one mean SOB, kind of like how the CM T-800 looks.

Yep, they used modified Endos ordered from SideShow..
https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=90291&highlight=endoskeleton it's one of the links I've found now, but it was all over some forums at one period!

And yeah, if you have Art of T Salvation book, there are some pictures (seen in thread linked above) that show SS Endos painted..
Also, I believe there was an official statement somwhere, that SideShow filled big order of Endos thus making it "screen accurate" now :)
However, they are still fairly different then T and T2!

And Valfar, you're judging by that low quality picture you posted? Watch the whole movie once again, or even better, I can post picture of bare raw casted skull, without chrome.....shape of head is round!
As I said, it's OK if you like it better, YES it does look meaner, however it's less screen accurate, that's my main point!
Besides, Terminator doesn't need to look mean....he is mean :p

The Sideshow's teeth are frequently criticized for their length.

The HCG teeth ain't so hot either. They look like wittle baby teeth.

The Sideshow's teeth are frequently criticized for their length.

The HCG teeth ain't so hot either. They look like wittle baby teeth.

Again, quality is one point, look is quite the other point..
HCG has hit/miss thing with teeth...There are skulls that have great teeth, others have teeth that don't look so good..
SideShow has terrible teeth! Every single one of these busts have awful lower teeth, that can't be seen on any of the movies!

My HCG/Toynami-teeth are great..they look like real human teeth..and natural teeth are not perfect in a row like an ammobelt.The sideshoteeth are too long and too perfekt together.A member of skynetresistance with this teeth?No..the Terminator hadn´t perfect teeth..because he must look like a real member of the human race..with worse breathing and teeth.

I don't really care which is more screen accurate or not...

All the endoskulls look bad ass...
some a little more than others :D

I don't really care which is more screen accurate or not...

All the endoskulls look bad ass...
some a little more than others :D

If we're talking badass, no doubt that SideShow looks more badass!
I agree with that! It's made to look badass!

Thats right..badass for the sideshow and more screenaccurate for the HCG/Toynami...so its balanced.:rotfl

Back