T2's Hunter Killer Tank Model Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PermaG

Super Freak
Reaction score
Could not find any existing threads on the "tank" version.
Unsure if a model kit is "action Figures" or "Props/Statues", but I like statues more so... :wink1:

Anyone have anymore information on this?
https://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=DM9015#.UwZGQ_ldWSo

I looked through Youtube and only found stuff on a 1/35 scale version, so unsure if it is just different or the numbers are just wrong.

How big would this be? I tried to look up the heights of the HK-T but did not find any numbers.

Wondering how many pieces, quality, things of that nature...

Been always wanting one of these. Doubt I will ever find a nice like 2 foot tall or bigger version, especially one NOT a kit.

I would of put it as statue. Statues usually come in pieces too (and usually more pieces than was original intended) and sometimes you still have to paint them :lol
I know amazon has it listed as 1/32 as well.
I have the HCG maquettes and the tank is 1/35.
There is some sizing info there
https://www.hollywood-collectibles.com/hunterkillertank.html
If I didn't have those I might be getting these models.

Last edited:
OMG they do! These will be mine. I missed out on the sideshow HK and have always wanted one so bad. Shouldnt be too difficult to paint and make look good either since its a pretty simple design.

OMG they do! These will be mine. I missed out on the sideshow HK and have always wanted one so bad. Shouldnt be too difficult to paint and make look good either since its a pretty simple design.

There's also a nice lighting kit for the Flying HK out there as well. :)

Now someone just needs to make some 1/32 scale Endo's and I can make a Future War diorama. :naughty

There's also a nice lighting kit for the Flying HK out there as well. :)

Now someone just needs to make some 1/32 scale Endo's and I can make a Future War diorama. :naughty

No No No
They need to make 1/4 HKs. :p

Back