T. Sanda's 30th Anniversary Print

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Rage said:
I like the Europe one! Stormtrooper would have been a cool addition yes, but I dig Zam, I'm glad they put her on. Only 250 though? Why so limited, it's basically a poster right?
Technically, they're not posters... they are high-end art prints, some of which are printed on very heavy stock.

All of the Celebration art prints are limited to 250 each. That's set and mandated by LFL, not the artists.

They may up the limit a little for C4, but I'm not sure. Not all of the artists sold out at C3. Then again, there were some (like Jerry Vanderstelt) that sold out halfway through Day 1.

Too bad they don't do a non attendee order like sideshow. Oh well, you can't have everything.

Thanks for the info Irish!

....and enjoy St Patricks day! :cool:

Weren't the C3 prints that were available after the show on the more expensive side though, like a few hundred dollars?

I much prefer the US C4 print. Don't really want a bunch of bug-eyed faces staring at me. But the all-encompassing SW print just might form a centerpiece of my wall-mounted Sideshow Diorama/Environment display.

Both look very nice, but since I'm partial to villains in the SW universe the Europe print is much more appealing to me. :cool:

IrishJedi said:
Technically, they're not posters... they are high-end art prints, some of which are printed on very heavy stock.

All of the Celebration art prints are limited to 250 each. That's set and mandated by LFL, not the artists.

They may up the limit a little for C4, but I'm not sure. Not all of the artists sold out at C3. Then again, there were some (like Jerry Vanderstelt) that sold out halfway through Day 1.
That C3 Vanderstelt print was beautiful. I wish i could have gotten one of those. It was far and away the best C3 print out there.

Back