t-800 SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's demanding and there's nitpicky.
There's criticism and there's bashing. It's not like Sideshow are turning out badly made crap like Hollywood Collectables Group do for the same price.
We'll be able to get a much better idea of the statue's dimensions when Sideshow put up their 360 viewer. Otherwise we're going on a handfull of snapshots.
I think the proportions on it look fine, it's only the twist at the characters torso that is giving a thinner appearance. It's not as if the character is standing face on, there's a rotation at the torso which is hiding some of the body's mass.

I have faith in the product. They didn't drop the ball on Arnold's 1:1 bust and that thing is huge, plus when you pay for a likeness as expensive as Schwarzennegers (like Hot Toys didn't) that will need approval from the man himself I can't see them messing it up.

Plus like it says it's a prototype, is just that a lot of this nitpicking comes off as whining. If people aren't happy either don't buy it or make your own.

I think Trevor's done the character proud and really captured a moment that hasn't really been explored in T2's merchandising before.

Back