T-800 Life-Size Bust - 72 hour notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something seems odd, I haven't gotten any email notice about this piece, and last night's newsletter said nothing about it in the coming in 30 section or the now shipping section.

I havent gotten an email yet either:confused:

Strange.

Well, since I just got my notice for the Hot Toys Power Loader being about a week or two out, I have to temporarily cancel my order until later, possibly for good, but perhaps if things work out alright and it doesn't sell out I can acquire one down the road.

Ya, I'd like to see pictures as well, what I saw on statue forum was pretty underwhelming but having 2 SSC 1:1 bust already I know it's potential so it'd be nice to see if it's bad pics or a bad piece.

cap over @ statueforum posted a set of pics as well as Simmon, that show off the qualities of the bust very well.

Here

Can't wait for mine, this turned out great.

those pictures are amazing!!!!

well, I wasn't home when FEDEX arrived, so I won't be getting it till tuesday now...

Pics early next week for sure.

(is it tuesday yet???)

Crap, I was hoping it would suck so I wouldn't spend the money, but now I must find a way cuz it looks fantastic.

:google :google

HOLY CRAPOLA!!!!!

It looks amazing, I canceled because I had to pay for the Aliens warrior bust, but I am definitely gonna try for this in the future!!!

Nice looking bust, indeed! :monkey5
With my luck, my retailer probably won't get it untill early next year.
Can't wait though :chew

That is very impressive looking... I love the teeth visible through the cheek wound. Sideshow really delivered on this guy :rock

Done!

visa1.gif

just got mine!!!!

it is huge and beautiful!!!

pics within the next week... but overall a gorgeous sculpt. The LED in the eye is so cool, it even FADES out when you turn it off.

only minor issue is the lack of paint shades in the hair... I might dry brush a few shades in there if I work up the courage to...

Yeah, great piece.

I have no idea when mine is coming though...ordered from a retailer.

Back