T-800 Combat Endoskull.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unholybeer

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Most of the battle damage removed so it's really shiny.
In my opinion it looks much much better now.

What do you think?

mnegqPD.jpg

EK5UGkx.jpg

d2FaYHn.jpg

eopOjza.jpg

7qcPBBX.jpg

tEuYRTG.jpg

Luckily the previous owner did all the hard work so I didn't have to do anything :)
Must have been a pain to get him this clean.

Yeah i also like them both, have the battle damaged and as shady, i would never dare to do that to one of my collectibles! =)

It's really easy to do guys. Just use non-acetone nail polish remover (pads or bottled liquid). Just be careful around the eyes because the remover could blur out the lenses. The T2 insignia is just super hard. I heard some painters tape can help.

Personally I prefer the BD since it looks like it came off the battlefield. But I also own the HCG which is clean, so one clean is more than enough for me

I got the BD version from a member on here then I cleaned it. Took about 8 hours, but well worth it. I think it looks a lot more menacing when its clean. I cleaned the nameplate too.

kmgd.jpg

3q4t.jpg

4w1v.jpg

Yea great job!! I still don't have the gonads to do it to mine,has anyone that's cleaned theres up come across any deep scratches or defects underneath the battle damage?

I had a little bit of damage but mostly on the base and underside of the jaw. Tiny chrome chip on the side of the jaw but only noticeable really close if you look for it. Otherwise looks great.

Yea great job!! I still don't have the gonads to do it to mine,has anyone that's cleaned theres up come across any deep scratches or defects underneath the battle damage?

After I cleaned mine I did notice a couple small scratches, and some discoloration on one jaw. The discoloration seemed to be from the chrome finish not being as thoroughly applied to this area. Other than that not too bad...no regrets from cleaning it.

Back