T-800 cinemaquette price?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LintHart

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi Guys.

Is roughly $1750USD a decent price to pay for a T-800 Cinemaquette?

It's sitting in a glass cabinet in a shop about an hour from my house.

Considering i'm in Australia and i wouldn't have to pay for shipping from the US,
what do we think? i'm hoping i can convince the manager to let me layby him seeing as it's been there for a while now and i've layby'd expensive items from him before.

I just melt when ever i see it in person and i think if i can layby it it wouldn't hurt toooo much when paying off over time. Worth it?

Cheers

Lint

Thats a great price in Au $,especially with no postage involved. i've just paid £1100 for one.

I paid $1,656.23 USD out the door (tax inclusive). Considered the MSRP for the piece is $1500.00 and they are completely sold out, I'd say it is a good price. I am sure there are a few people on this board willing to pay that price for one.

100_0422-1-1.jpg

Sorry just being dumb lol!! I think its worth it I love mine.

I paid about 1800$ for mine from my local dealer.
Take it brother. It's a REAL MASTERPIECE :rock:rock:rock

Hmmm i'm so ringing him first thing in the morning and find out if he'll let me layby it. i figure even if i could find one at the 'retail' cost of $1500USD, i cant even begin to fathom what this thing would cost to ship all the way down under as i imagine its heavy.

what do these look like in a box? do they have to be put together? obviously this one i'm looking at is built but just out of curiosity

He should be packed REALLY good anyway bro. Remember, it's 1500-2000$ piece.
From original box he comes unbuilt - 2 hands (that was funny looking, he is a kinda boxer :D , mine was suited in a smth like big funny boxer gloves that keeps his fingers safe), the rest of the body + he's stand in the another, top section of the inner box + protection for the chrome paint (some thin paper all over his body). The box itself is very solid & have separate sections.
Good package is imperative, even if you ship it by yourself from door2door.
Me myself had trouble yesterday - I received Sideshow-WETA Balrog statue that was packed like a piece of shi^t... TOTALLY ruined bro... This is a 1000$+ piece...
Don't make this error, control every step of the seller. This one must be packed good.

PS Sorry if there is smth hard to understand - I'm Russian collectioner :)

It comes in 4 pieces the arms are separate and attach into the torso. The chest cables attach into the arms. Then the figure locks into the base via the foot pegs. Your forgetting the best part of the statue the Stan Winston signature on the cert of auth.

Aside from sideshows 1:1 scale statue this is the best endoskeleton out there in my opinion. There is so much detail put into it. Looks like a real working robot, all the gears and pistons appear to work even though they dont move.

Last edited:
Cheers Sined.

Hey are there any QC issues i should look out for? for example there is a thread about unfortunate SS versions arriving with frayed wires. anything like that with the CM's?

Sometimes the eyes will not light up. Make sure the endo is pushed down pretty hard into the base so the connection can be made. When I first got mine the lights would come on for a few seconds then go out. I soon realized that it wasn't pushed down enough now it works fine everytime. I was afraid of damaging it, I still am in way so I never touch it. It resides in its acrylic case away from my clumsy hands hehe. Other than that it is an excellent perfect piece in my opinion.

I heard about:
- Eyes don't light-up ot light-up, but then automatically turns off after 10-15 secs
- Jaw trouble - lower jaw (I hope you will understand :D) doesn't suit proper & he looks a little freaky :monkey5
- Seal of a Stan Winston studio on the back of the stand looks bad (I have this problem, but I can live with that)

Just curious Lint, but where in Melbourne is this Endo? They don't happen to have the CM Predator there as well do they? The price for the Endo seems quite reasonable seeing as though I've seen it slightly lower in value in $US, so grab it while you can!!!

It's about an hour outside of melbourne, unfortunately they do not have the CM predator otherwise that may be a pretty hard decision choosing which one. they have the sideshow predalien marquette though.

unitl a short time ago they had the 1:4 Queen alien bust and the 1:1 P1 head

hmmm they do have a 1:1 Giger Alien head though and the Wolf head bust.

The endo is $2500 AU (but let's see if we can knock a few bucks off ;-)

Back