T-700 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the whole "textured" look but think it's an absolute rip-off that they just rehashed the t800 bust. The t7oo was bigger than the t800 so how can this be a 1:1 bust when its just moulded from the originals? I love all my SSC stuff (pf's, lifesize, 1:6 scale, anything SSC tbh) but I think that this one is just a cash-grab and I ain't buying it!

Nice but a pass since I have the 800, it is a very nice looking piece though. Bring on the 600!

I agree what they did a bad move with offering skull without any changes (well, teeth look better, but can't quite see on the pictures)..They should change a base a bit, or include part of the shoulders, do something, not simply make T-800 and paint it textured black..

About the chip,well, we don't know how his CPU looks like, do we? It would be pretty stupid move to include something that we don't know if it's even there, and the size of it!
But then again, SS offers idealized pieces that aren't always that accurate to what we see on screen, so I wouldn't be surprised if they DO have CPUs! :lol:

Seeing more pics now the only thing I like about this is the nameplate which looks like 3-D similar with HCG Endo nameplates - way better than the simple painted SS plates.

Here are some HD pics. Its the same thing as the T-800 only the theath are totally different.

400030_press01.jpg

400030_press02.jpg

400030_press03.jpg

400030_press04.jpg

400030_press05.jpg

About the eyes ( , this comes from the site, not from the newsletter):

Sideshow Collectibles and Legacy Effects are proud to bring you the T-700 Life-size Bust from the blockbuster film 'Terminator Salvation'. The T-700 Life-size Bust features light-up eyes and a textured endoskeleton finish, true to original designs. Each piece is individually handcrafted and finished to exacting standards, each with it's own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. The T-700 Life-Size Bust is a truly outstanding addition to any display.

I like this even more then the 800 tbh. The overall look of the metal is badass. Too bad they were so pointless in the movie.

besides the texture, the teeth are the biggest difference from the t800.
they're metallic, and they look smaller than the t800's, esp the bottom row. at least it looks that way from the pics...

nice plaque too. they should've done this raised 3D lettering for the t800.

can they please texture the mouth pistons as well. seems strange for that to be smooth when the rest is textured.

Back