T-700 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks awsome but I am happy with my chrome one !

DSC07600.jpg

T-800 is the way to go... especially since the whole T-700 thing never made sense. Same model, but with a rougher texture and metal teeth?!?

My question for you is, what style T-1000 ?

Regular
t-10002.jpg

1/2 & 1/2
t1000i.jpg

Battle Damaged
t1000.jpg

bike cop chrome
t1000_09.jpg

full chrome
T-1000.jpg

split in 1/2
t2splitf.gif

CHOICES, CHOICES

Unfortunately some of the pics are not showing above.

As for the style of the bust it could be partially damaged, but not too much, to still see Robert Patrick's face there. ;)

Hey man , thats cheap. Think of the secondary market for the lifesize arnold , t-800 clean , predator and worst ( or best ) of all aliens bust !. I feel sorry for the guys in Russia and other places similar , I think people worked out that they were paying about 3 or 4 times more with shipping from sideshow. :horror:lol
I'd pobably rather have a lifesize bust of a fave character over 4 hot toys figures anyday too. Just depends how you look at it I suppose. I wont be buying this though.

BTW , play.com wants 800 quid for the T-600. Never mind 400. :lol

Hey man , thats cheap. Think of the secondary market for the lifesize arnold , t-800 clean , predator and worst ( or best ) of all aliens bust !. I feel sorry for the guys in Russia and other places similar , I think people worked out that they were paying about 3 or 4 times more with shipping from sideshow. :horror:lol
I'd pobably rather have a lifesize bust of a fave character over 4 hot toys figures anyday too. Just depends how you look at it I suppose. I wont be buying this though.

ummmm
I would ranther not think about what I payed for ALL those pieces you just listed.:horror

Back