T-600 QUESTION

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ARAFAT209

Super Freak
Reaction score
Guys i just recieved this t-600 , and I have a question for some reason this one has some sore of screws holding the legs and i was wondering is that is how it was supposed to be since i only have 2 of them and the other is boxed , and cant see it
IMG00280-20110307-1403.jpg

and this is the screws iam talking about is one of each leg , do the T-600 Come like this?
IMG00281-20110307-1404.jpg

screw.jpg

Last edited:
you cant not see it clearly but is a regular screw and the pointi tip of the screw you can actually see it on the other side and i doubt it came like that from hot hoys or i could be wrong ,please guys help

OH i didnt know i tought it was fixed by the original owner and just add a couple of regular screws there , the problem is that the tip shoulf of been cutted i think

I am looking to unload a Rubber Skin version. It's not in the perfect condition but it displays fine. Got some missing and broken pistons and the vacuum cleaner doesn't connect to the back pack properly. Let me know if you're interested.

I am looking to unload a Rubber Skin version. It's not in the perfect condition but it displays fine. Got some missing and broken pistons and the vacuum cleaner doesn't connect to the back pack properly. Let me know if you're interested.

LOL vacuum cleaner :)

Vacuum cleaner. Nice! It does look like a Dirt Devil. :lol

Back