T-2 Motorcycle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seaward

Super Freak
Reaction score
The last couple of days I have been looking around in the couple of model shops in my area to see if I could find a suitable Motorcycle for Arnie from T-2. A little digging turned up that it is a Harley Davidson "Fatboy", but I am not sure of the year. 1/6 models of this particular bike are a little scarce, but with some searching on ebay, I found that Barbie also rode one of these! :lol

I already clicked the buy-it-now for one, and hope to get some paints to get it ready for when the Terminator arrives!

https://cgi.ebay.com/Harley-Davidso...ryZ49222QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thought some of you may like to check out this as a possibility!

Dude, that's totally the wrong one! Don't pull the trigger just yet!

It was black and you can get a 1/6 Black RC Fatboy for probably less and yes it's radio-controlled! Search ebay for 1/6 Harley or rc Harley and you'll find some hopefully.

Here, I found one for you, check it out

https://cgi.ebay.com/Harley-Davidso...oryZ1200QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Or you can call New Bright Cs and get more info, I think this is the 1/6 scale (approx 15" long)

Last edited:
Hey, thats a great idea guys !!!! I might have to buy one in the future.

Shaihulud said:
Hey, thats a great idea guys !!!! I might have to buy one in the future.

It's worth it, you can tool your Ah-nuld around or simply display him with his shotgun, bike has headlight functions and roaring sounds I believe. Gotta go rc!

Buttmunch said:
Now how about a bike for the T-1000?

Been tracking this also for a long time. GI Joe Harley Police Cycle. Its not perfect but its as close as you can get. Also, the GI Joe figure has a great set of boots and breeches for a T-1000 final scene upgrade. That was my plan before SS announced the line.

Thanks for the heads-up! In my eagerness, I already pulled the trigger, but I shouldn't be out too much. Maybe I can just turn it around and relist it! Anyway, I had planned on repainting the heck out of it, and I didn't even know where to begin for T-1000's ride!

Anyone able to post a pic of Ah-nuld on his motorcycle from the movie? I think the motorcycle idea is luuuuuuurvley! I will keep an eye out for one of these Harley Fat Boys. Don't need the radio controlled part, just need the bike! :monkey1 :D

Grab from the movie.

terminatorbike.JPG

Last edited:
I just found several of the New Bright RC Fat Boys at my local Fred Meyers and they're on sale for $25.00! They look good and I so have to get one for my T2 Arnold.
I find it strange that I have a collection of 1/6th motorcycles when I am indifferent to their existance in real life. Let's see I have 007's BMW R1200c Bike (from TND), a West Coast Choppers custom Dirtbike and soon the Harley Fat Boy.

Last edited:
Killbeggar said:
I just found several of the New Bright RC Fat Boys at my local Fred Meyers and they're on sale for $25.00! They look good and I so have to get one for my T2 Arnold.

The Black 15" one. That's the one you want KB! Jump on it Bro, it's perfect. I scored one mint in sealed box on eBay last month, they are getting really hard to find. :D

pjam said:
The Black 15" one. That's the one you want KB! Jump on it Bro, it's perfect. I scored one mint in sealed box on eBay last month, they are getting really hard to find. :D

Is this the same one, Pjam?

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140019228779&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_XPP_DN_IT&refitem=6067227283&itemcount=5&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&refwidgettype=cross_seller_widget

Superbly detailed and equipped with authentic sounds and lights, this large radio-controlled motorcycle is a must-have for bike enthusiasts and Harley-Davidson fanatics.
Measuring 28 inches long, the Harley-Davidson Fat Boy motorcycle looks just like the real deal.
This full-function radio control hog comes ready to run with batteries.
• Ages 8 and up
• 1:3 scale replica
• Full-function control
• Over 28” long
• Working lights
• Sound effects

At 1:3 scale and 28 inches long it seems too big.

NSFolsom said:
Is this the same one, Pjam?

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140019228779&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_XPP_DN_IT&refitem=6067227283&itemcount=5&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&refwidgettype=cross_seller_widget

Superbly detailed and equipped with authentic sounds and lights, this large radio-controlled motorcycle is a must-have for bike enthusiasts and Harley-Davidson fanatics.
Measuring 28 inches long, the Harley-Davidson Fat Boy motorcycle looks just like the real deal.
This full-function radio control hog comes ready to run with batteries.
• Ages 8 and up
• 1:3 scale replica
• Full-function control
• Over 28” long
• Working lights
• Sound effects

At 1:3 scale and 28 inches long it seems too big.

No bro, that one is 1/3 scale, you want 1/6 scale.

It was released a few years back and HTF now. Why not hook up with killbeggar and work something out if he's cool with it. $25 is a great price but it's fairly big so expect $15 or so to ship, depending on your location

or

get the phone number of that fred meyers store in IND and order over the phone, shipping to Minn from Ind sounds reasonable.

Back