Syndicate Collectibles - 1/4 Pumpkinhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

And now BBTS only have the 1:10 "apex" left as a preorder.

I wonder how many of each they were allowed/able to secure (and if they can up their allotment since these sold so fast) :huh

image.png

And now BBTS only have the 1:10 "apex" left as a preorder.

I wonder how many of each they were allowed/able to secure (and if they can up their allotment since these sold so fast) :huh

Well the answer to THAT question is a "Yes" - they now have remaining preorders for all except the 1:4 "classic" :)

Well, having done plenty of paint slinging and model customizing in my time, I think I am going to make something to act as a "cup" to cover Mr. Head's head. I dont recall him walking about helicoptering whilst exacting vengeance in the film. Definitely not in the sequels. I think a bit of modesty may be in order.

It’s a shame they feel the need to include his shriveled pumpkin penis on the statues. I really don't care about being that accurate,lol.
It’s an accurate representation of Ed Harley’s penis
Damn - I caved - 1:4 "apex" edition preordered.

I'm so ashamed at my lack of control (ish) . . . but at the same time . . . :bunnydanc :banana:bunnydanc:banana:bunnydanc:banana:yess::family

Congrats.. I love that base. I’m so happy with my PCS one that I’ll pass on this. Still might get the 1:10
I think they hid the seams directly below the head (very top of the neck) on the recent (PCS?/Sadshow) piece . . . so that looked pretty good.

It's worth the risk for me as my fave heads are the 2 "apex only" ones.

That closed mouth sculpt tempts me!

Between that and the base it makes it a very hard pass. It more accurate then my PCS one but I love its style and paint apps so I’m sticking with it. Can’t wait to see in hand pics of this.

Congrats to everyone getting the 1/4.

If we have these in our hands in February, given that the global populace seems to be losing its collective minds on a daily basis, I will be shocked.

If we have these in our hands in February, given that the global populace seems to be losing its collective minds on a daily basis, I will be shocked.

I agree with you . . . my guess would be April at the earliest for the first "in hand" shots . . . and since BBTS tend to get shipments in a bit later, I figure it will be May before I'd get this in front of me.

You never know though.

I was looking at my 1/10 Kotobukiya Big Chap Alien on the shelf after selling off the majority of my statues. I think I like that small scale for where I'm currently at. Pumpkinhead will look great next to him. I guess there's no getting out of this hobby completely lol. I'm liking my slimmed down collection a lot though. It all fits in Ikea Billy's too.

1/10 Apex PO'd.

I agree with you . . . my guess would be April at the earliest for the first "in hand" shots . . . and since BBTS tend to get shipments in a bit later, I figure it will be May before I'd get this in front of me.

You never know though.

I hope it does get here first quarter. If things keep deteriorating fiscally in the US, and the dollar keeps turning to sand, I may have to cancel it in favor of eating food.

Looks like I may be the first to get this piece. A privilege of knowing the owner of Syndicate personally, I guess. Thank you, Jerry Macaluso! What an amazing piece in person. It lost no quality at all in production and has a great size and presence in person. The box is huge!

This is the PumpkinHead I've waited 36 years for. GEOMetric Designs did a 1/6-ish resin model kit of PumpkinHead with a church base diorama not too long after the movie came out in 1988, and it was amazing (for the time), but it was far from perfect. This...THIS is perfection! It's scanned form the actual studio props, so you can't get a more accurately proportioned and detailed Mr. P.

I love the stance, the arms back, aggressive forward lean, church environment, holding the cross, and damn I love all the three facial expressions the Apex Edition comes with, and it's not just the difference in the mouths, but the eyelids and brows are all in different poses straight from the screen used monster himself. This is #22/400.

Attachments

• PXL_20240512_063319550.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240512_063319550.MP.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20240512_063329458.jpg
    PXL_20240512_063329458.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20240512_063335922.jpg
    PXL_20240512_063335922.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20240512_063410965.jpg
    PXL_20240512_063410965.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20240512_063416513.jpg
    PXL_20240512_063416513.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20240512_063445256.jpg
    PXL_20240512_063445256.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20240512_063549276.jpg
    PXL_20240512_063549276.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20240512_063257593.jpg
    PXL_20240512_063257593.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Looks like I may be the first to get this piece. A privilege of knowing the owner of Syndicate personally, I guess. Thank you, Jerry Macaluso! What an amazing piece in person. It lost no quality at all in production and has a great size and presence in person. The box is huge!

This is the PumpkinHead I've waited 36 years for. GEOMetric Designs did a 1/6-ish resin model kit of PumpkinHead with a church base diorama not too long after the movie came out in 1988, and it was amazing (for the time), but it was far from perfect. This...THIS is perfection! It's scanned form the actual studio props, so you can't get a more accurately proportioned and detailed Mr. P.

I love the stance, the arms back, aggressive forward lean, church environment, holding the cross, and damn I love all the three facial expressions the Apex Edition comes with, and it's not just the difference in the mouths, but the eyelids and brows are all in different poses straight from the screen used monster himself. This is #22/400.

THAT my friend is looking AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . . . GREAT pics too!

Wonderful news to hear these will (hopefully) soon be on the way.

Could you please take some pics of the spot where the heads join onto the neck/torso . . . a number of us were curious how they would accomplish the head-swaps without leaving a visible seam.

(* EDIT *) Any chance of a photo of the packaging/protection too?

THAT my friend is looking AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . . . GREAT pics too!

Wonderful news to hear these will (hopefully) soon be on the way.

Could you please take some pics of the spot where the heads join onto the neck/torso . . . a number of us were curious how they would accomplish the head-swaps without leaving a visible seam.

(* EDIT *) Any chance of a photo of the packaging/protection too?

The box and packaging are very similar to the PCS 1/4, if that helps. Lies flat, and opens up on the wide side (see YouTube videos). Three foam layers. Sorry, the packaging is all sealed up again, so you'll have to wait for an unboxing video from somebody else. I'll post head/neck joint pics when I get back home in a couple hours.

The box and packaging are very similar to the PCS 1/4, if that helps. Lies flat, and opens up on the wide side (see YouTube videos). Three foam layers. Sorry, the packaging is all sealed up again, so you'll have to wait for an unboxing video from somebody else. I'll post head/neck joint pics when I get back home in a couple hours.

Thanks - appreciate it! (y) :duff

It seems very telling that this piece hasn't sold out yet. It's a niche character, but years ago this wouldn't have lasted. I'm starting to wonder if inflation is wiping everyone else out like it is me...

Back