Sym-Bionic Titan - Cartoon Network Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this show, just brilliant. But we need some merch, like now. I really dig the alien world (forgot it's name).

Alright, if you still have doubts about the show, then you have to watch the latest episode., The Phantom Ninja. If this doesn't do it for you, then it probably won't manage to catch your interest anymore. But it was a truly fantastic episode! The sense of hopelessness on their home planet, the humor that's good as always, Lance's scenes...But most of all, Zishi, the monster of the week. He's not a giant monster and there's no real fight with the Titan (there's plenty of action throughout the episode though), but hooooly ____ does he make up for it. Pure nightmare fuel with his special 'trick', on top of being quite efficient.

this show rocks. Love all the characters. Zishi is a great creature design, totally copped from that romulan creature on first star trek movie

Man i thought that episode was over the top. It was crazy, That alien was jus insane.

Latest episode was the best so far, that creature was a sinister little bastard. I'm hoping that at some point they get to return to their world and defeat that General Mondula S.O.B. with the Titan.

I just caught up with the last two episodes over the weekend and they were both great. I too loved the Lance episode. It was also kinda cool to see them defeat that black sludge monster without having to use the Titan.

7 was a bit weak, but 8 was great. I was honestly surprised with how nice of a guy Modula is, I expected him to be morally questionable, not a nice uncle-type/war hero. Now I really want to know what happened to him.

Of course, neither held a candle to 6. High octane nightmare fuel right there, and I was surprised with the amount of disturbing scenery they showed, especially the

Spoiler Spoiler:

I won't say this often, but Tashy was freakin' adorable.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Did anyone else get chills seeing Titan destroy a monster to A Flock of Seagull’s Space Age Love Song on Friday's episode? I can't help loving this show.

Back