SyFy's Neverland MiniSeries

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KneelBeforrSmallville

Super Freak
Reaction score
Nerverland-Poster-Syfy.jpg

https://www.syfy.com/neverland/

If there was an existing thread for this already, sorry!! Couldnt find it, and im not suprised LOL.

Now onto my review

SyFy is know for these cheesy weekly flops but they really hyped up this Neverland 2 night mini series up so i decided to check it out. Not much else was on so i gave it a shot.

I was pleasantly suprised. Really strong acting, especially the guy playing Captain Hook, Bravo. You really got into the roots of the character and saw his transformation into evil. I remember seeing Hook and the peter pan movies when i was a kid but this was very mature, And the effects were pretty good for TV, some great visuals to be honest. A good origin story id say! Worth checking out!!

Watched the first episode. It was really well done. This is def. something I'll try to watch every week.

It's not a series pilot, it's 2 parts 2 hours each.

Anyways, first part wasn't bad, second part went downhill quickly. Pretty much in every way, FX, acting, story.

And they really really needed to get someone better for the Indian girl.

It's not a series pilot, it's 2 parts 2 hours each.

Anyways, first part wasn't bad, second part went downhill quickly. Pretty much in every way, FX, acting, story.

And they really really needed to get someone better for the Indian girl.

Yeah her casting choice really threw it off for me. They needed someone a little better for her and Peter to have some kind of chemistry.

I enjoyed it though.

I want to make a note of this---the point here are that she was really really not pretty at all:monkey4

I don't think it was really necessary for her to be. She wasn't really a love interest moreso than just a friend.

Besides, it wasn't like Peter was a real dreamboat either. And talk about strange looking....the one Lost Boy named Tootles was really something!

I don't think it was really necessary for her to be. She wasn't really a love interest moreso than just a friend.

Besides, it wasn't like Peter was a real dreamboat either. And talk about strange looking....the one Lost Boy named Tootles was really something!

It was really distracting how not pretty she was

And by tootles, I'm guessing you mean the fat kid with the weird face--yeah, he was out of place.

I enjoyed it. Not great, but not as bad as I expected. I love the story of Peter Pan, so it was an interesting take and worth watching just for that.

Back