SwitchStance's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SwitchStance's Collection ***Update on PG 4/Post 36***

Nice!

I hate when Ikea does sneaky updates like that. Good work getting them to match.
Thanks :) it was a pain but in the end it turned out pretty good.
Maybe it's a sign to slow down on collection, Jack Sparrow DX06 and IM MK 42 Diecast will be here soon.

It's getting to be a very expensive hobby

Great update! Love the Whiplash MKll. :D

New recruit to my army .. muahahaha

MK42_1.jpg

MK42_2.jpg

Word's can't describe how awesome the figure is. He was expensive but he's worth having in the collection. truly a holy grail piece. I got it off a guy on Ebay and it's mint. Some of the accessories were hard to put on, tweezers were the only way I could get the accessories on. The possibility is really good and the likeness one of the best I have seen hot toys do.

JS1.jpg

JS2.jpg

Re: SwitchStance's Collection ***Update on PG 5/Post 45***

I didn't realize it, but jacks belt unglued itself. Fixed it with super glue.

Re: SwitchStance's Collection ***Update on PG 5/Post 45***

Fixed Jack's belt .. decided to take some better photo's

JS4.jpg

JS5.jpg

Also picked up Red Skull. Another one is coming in so I can have him as Johann Shmidt with the grey suit

RS1.jpg

Captain Jack and Red Skull are awesome figures. The Skull was my second HT and I always regret not getting two, I'm seriously thinking of changing the grey suit to black, though. Think it's more movie accurate...

Captain Jack and Red Skull are awesome figures. The Skull was my second HT and I always regret not getting two, I'm seriously thinking of changing the grey suit to black, though. Think it's more movie accurate...
Sweet! I have another red skull coming in this week. I will be using the grey suit and Johann Schmidt head sculpt.
I maybe selling it because I have a lot in pre order. PM me if you are interested.

Back