Sweeney todd Medicom RAH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loved the film and will definitely be getting this - from the tiny pics the sculpt looks okay. And the paleness is appropriate to the character, although I wished they'd do more paint apps on the face - he had very dramatic makeup. I'd dearly wish the chair to be included, but I don't see that happening.

Can't see any reason SSC wouldn't carry this.

I imagine this is one that will look great when its released, but be mindblowing when one of our customizers gets ahold of him :rock

RAH_SWEENEY3.jpg

Another Medicom another groin thrust pose.

I agree the figure looks great (as did the speed racer) they just aren't licences I am interested in.

I do think its cool that people who may be interested in them now have an option.

Im gonna get myself one of these figures, liked the movie and would look pretty good with the one I have now....although I still need to repaint the face better.

I am SO friggin in for this one! How often do we get figures based on musicals, for God's sake?!!

He's a head repaint, and you'd better believe I'm adding some blood splatter up that right sleeve.

I think I'd prefer this over an HT just because the proportions of the body are more slight an d fit Depp a bit better. Usually I'm HT all the way. I cannot wait for this to come out!! :woo

:lecture I 100% agree with you there man... This is a must have and scale wise... it'll be great. :rock

Unless Hot Toys or Sideshow announce their own, this will be my first Medicom figure I will pre-order. No idea if I'll be able to keep it, but I will at least pre-order it!

And coming from me, that is a huge compliment as I haven't even cared for Medicom's armored Star Wars characters.

BTW, did nobody notice they are making a "12 inch" Royal Guard now? Rebelscum posted that last week, but I never saw anybody notice it. Everyone probably thought it was just the VCD :lol

Oh yes, I really like this figure. Please Sideshow, you have to bring this one in. Maybe we'll hear about it at SDCC 2008! :banana

Funny thing is, majority of you who are saying medicom figures are too small, are not even 6 feet in height yourselves. :lol

Funny thing is, majority of you who are saying medicom figures are too small, are not even 6 feet in height yourselves. :lol

True, which is why Medicom wouldn't have an issue if they were making figures based on us nobodies instead of 6 ft + characters. :lol

True, which is why Medicom wouldn't have a scale issue if they were making figures based on us instead of 6 ft + characters. :lol

Johnny depp is not 6 ft. Speed Racer dude is not 6 ft. Laboof is not 6 ft. :cool:

Johnny depp is not 6 ft. Speed Racer dude is not 6 ft. Laboof is not 6 ft. :cool:

I know, which is why the size of the RAH is not an issue with those particular figures. In fact, the Sweeney Todd and Speed figures are good. Mutt would be okay too were it not for his 80's swinger jacket and freaky headsculpt.

I actually like the size of the RAH on certain figures, which is why I have several. And I like the Clone Troopers, too. For whatever reason, they were able to make those a more natural size... especially when displayed with other SW figs.

The problem is that they use the base 11.8" RAH on pretty much everything... including the upcoming ALIEN figure. This results in figures/characters that are not only out-of-scale with pretty much all other 1/6 lines... they're not even in scale among themselves! That's my big gripe when it comes to their size.

Back