SW Fan Club Breakfast: SDCC '08

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I should have read first. I made my order for 4 tickets (I wanted to bring all 3 of my kids). Then I read that you can only order 2 and that any order larger than that will be cancelled. I made a second order of 2 and sent an explanation of the orders. It kind of sucks that 2 of my kids will have to miss the breakfast. I may end up passing alltogether.

I guess I should have read first. I made my order for 4 tickets (I wanted to bring all 3 of my kids). Then I read that you can only order 2 and that any order larger than that will be cancelled. I made a second order of 2 and sent an explanation of the orders. It kind of sucks that 2 of my kids will have to miss the breakfast. I may end up passing alltogether.

email [email protected] she may be able to work something out.

Your kids have to understand that they can't deprive an overweight fanboy like me his chance to meet Tom Kane.:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

*I am not actually going to the breakfast despite how sweet the deal sounds.

Already taken care of. That was fast.

Irish...I owe you one. Until I can return the favor, for now I will erase all those terrible things I wrote about you on the bathroom walls.:D

Back