• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SW customizer lot FS, lot of custom parts 4 sale & DarkArtist Michael Myers 4 sale.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badism

Super Freak
Reaction score
SW customizer lot FS, lot of custom parts 4 sale & DarkArtist Michael Myers 4 sale.

Star wars customizer lot for sale

Everything as is, and what you is what you get.

That is sith anakin.
darth maul has a broken joint in one leg. Those spots on him are just some crud the flash caught. I already brushed them off. Nothing really wrong with the figures otherwise. Lot of good parts to make custom jedi. or keep them as they are. Leia blaster included (not pictured)

There are some hasbro bits in there as well. Count Dooku parts.

I'm asking $200 US delivered. USA and Canada only. Paypal only. International shipping will be a little more.

Feel free to ask any questions.

DSC02639.jpg

DSC02637.jpg

DSC02638.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Huge lot of custom parts 4 sale.

Everything as is. What you see it what you get. lot's of good stuff for building custom figures. Please look at photos carfully. Some bodies require minor repair beyond my skill. That frodo is complete. sorry his head is off screen. Neo head is partly broke. Not the main part of the head though. Lot includes his coat and his weapons. Jason part 4 is also complete. The batman parts are from takara batman, except the cape, thats hot toys DK. Lot's of hot toys Reese parts as well.

SOLD

DSC02628.jpg

DSC02629.jpg

DSC02630.jpg

DSC02632.jpg

DSC02636.jpg

Last edited:
DarkArtist Michael Myers 4 sale.

I avoided having to part with this guy last year, but times are tough again.....

Sideshow Halloween stand included. Asking $125 dlvd in the USA and Canada. Paypal only.

DSC02598.jpg

DSC02599.jpg

Last edited:
Re: DarkArtist Michael Myers 4 sale.

Bump. You don't have to wait 7 months to get one of these. Take mine and have him in a couple weeks!

Re: SW customizer lot FS, lot of custom parts 4 sale & DarkArtist Michael Myers 4 sal

Threads merged.

Please refrain from starting a new thread for each item you want to advertise.

If you want the title changing to anything else let me know.

Thanks
x :peace

Re: SW customizer lot FS, lot of custom parts 4 sale & DarkArtist Michael Myers 4 sal

I thought the part lots were sold, but the buyer flaked out on me. If I could have merged them myself I would have.

Back