SW 1/4 scale vader vs old ben-what else?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thing I love most about the PF's is the detail. I don't want people to not see how amazing he looks because he's turned to the side. All but Obi and Vader of the first seven announced are stand alone pieces. I like the idea but I don't want it for every piece. It works great for Obi and Vader because they look amazing on their own as well.

loki,i like the idea of dios but also stand alones which you can team up with
an arch enemy or friend.i like a choice of display options.

I'd like to see a SW vs series as well. However, I'd love to see them keep up the being able to pair pieces up like with Vader and Obi-Wan. Sometime down the road I'd love to have a Mustafar Anakin vs Mustafar Obi-Wan from Ep3. I think that would be very cool. Maul vs Qui-Gon would be another that would rank very high on my list of PF piece duels. Sidious vs Yoda is yet another one that I would buy in a hurry.

I guess at the rate of PF's it just seem so far down the line that's why I'm thinking the vs more for the 12". We'll have Mustafar Ani vs Obi after SDCC.

jlcmsu said:
Sidious vs Yoda is yet another one that I would buy in a hurry.

264233.jpg

I could go for that too.

I guess it really just depends if we get a VS line out of SW from SS. It's great with Marvel, and would be very intersting with SW or even LOTR.

That Anakin pic Mini-Rock posted is pretty close to how I envision the PF Anakin. Having the vs. is really nice, but I agree with Loki, having them turned sideways seems to take away a little bit. Now if I had the ability to have these out in the middle of the room where people (ahem me) could walk around and view them from all angles...that would be so beautiful I wouldn't be able to turn anything down, space be damned.

Ironically I was originally tempted to get Vader and Obi because they could be facing off, but decided against getting both and one without the other seemed lacking. Then the PF Obi came out and it was so beautiful I had to have him, which then made me decide to get the Vader too. But I just didn't like them facing each other. I had them that way for about a week, but finally decided I prefer it with them both facing out. The funny thing it, now it looks like Obi and Vader are getting ready to fight side by side against someone else.

Back