Survivor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dw316

Super Freak
Reaction score
I haven't watched for several seasons now, decided to watch the reunion show and tease for next season earlier this morning. Was wondering if anyone who watches it know who this contestant is? When they were previewing the next season, they were talking about how they were studying human behavior based on age, sex, IQ, looks, strength, etc., she was "looks". Thanks in advance!

(I couldn't find the official Survivor thread so if there is one, if a mod could move this there, I'd appreciate it and my apologies if it's in the wrong place.)

vlcsnap-00020.jpg

I've never missed an episode; Its my guilty pleasure. while this season was not my fav by a long shot, it had good moments. I am usually indifferent to the winner.....

So, the whole Blue collar v White collar v homeless people or whatnot is not really new for them. The first time they did that it was like white versus black versus other and they took a lot of heat........they do try to change it up to keep it fresh. They need to transfer the show to cable and go the 'naked and afraid' route.

I've never missed an episode; Its my guilty pleasure. while this season was not my fav by a long shot, it had good moments. I am usually indifferent to the winner.....

So, the whole Blue collar v White collar v homeless people or whatnot is not really new for them. The first time they did that it was like white versus black versus other and they took a lot of heat........they do try to change it up to keep it fresh. They need to transfer the show to cable and go the 'naked and afraid' route.

Homeless people... :lol

Do you by chance know who the contestant in the screencap is? I don't think it's Parvati.

I haven't watched for several seasons now, decided to watch the reunion show and tease for next season earlier this morning. Was wondering if anyone who watches it know who this contestant is? When they were previewing the next season, they were talking about how they were studying human behavior based on age, sex, IQ, looks, strength, etc., she was "looks". Thanks in advance!

(I couldn't find the official Survivor thread so if there is one, if a mod could move this there, I'd appreciate it and my apologies if it's in the wrong place.)

View attachment 152730

Alexis Maxwell. She played a couple seasons ago when Survivor did a Brains vs Brawn vs Beauty theme. Needless to say, she was on the beauty tribe.

Survivor: Beauty Tribe, Alexis Maxwell « CBS Cleveland

My wife and I decided that we aren't going to watch anymore. This season was really not clicking for us. May try it again in a few years. It's just on TV too much and it's basically that same every year. We need a break from the show I guess.

It depends on the theme and the characters for me. While Probst said Blood is Thicker than Water (or whatever it was called) was one of their highest rated shows, I got bored after 1 or 2 episodes. None of the pairings interested me so I gave up. Gave Part 2 a shot, gave up after 1 or 2 episodes again, didn't care for anyone. Last one I saw was Beauty vs Brain vs Brawn I think but it was so long ago, I hardly remembered the cast until someone pointed Alexis out. This new collar one doesn't excite me either.

The first one I ever saw was Fiji because my friend Michelle competed on there, and she had some funny moments, one in particular. Saw China after that, All-Stars #2 I think, and then found out which seasons before were worth it and watched those as well. I recently started losing interest in them, I think around when Redemption started.

I thought this past season was fun. The girl that won is unbearable when she is with her twin, but seems like a decent normal person when separated.

I lost interest when they kept bringing back Russell and his idiot nephew!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back