Surprised to find that KP02A is less available than TT-20

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slobodaneee

Super Freak
Reaction score
Recently, I went on e-bay looking for the KP02a muscle body in lieu of the KP02XXL and was shocked to find that you can't find it available whereas you can still find some TT-20s (at a high price). I wonder if its the limited numbered that KP produced as opposed to the amount Hot Toys produced?

I think its threefold fold. One, which is yes, its a smaller run. KP says as much. Two, its cheaper so people buy them up. Three, HT made a lot of those bodies plus they're expensive. Its also noteworthy that there are more cheaper muscle bodies on the market then say 4 or 5 years ago. Personally, I can't remember the last time I bought a new 'in pack' True Type. I think the prices, even more so than the figures, are a joke. I guess there could be an argument made that those of us not 'in the know' that the prices for figures are expensive in due part because of licensing. That can't be made for those bodies. **** True Types.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Back