Action Figure Supreme Jetwing OPtimus +DMK-01 OPTIMUS =

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

encline_designs

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Huge thanks to BBTS!!

I dissected a DMK-01 and the body of a Supreme class Jetwing Prime and merged the two. Here are the results. A non-transforming representation of Prime..

Lower legs and random parts from the DMK-01, torso and arms from the Leader DOTM Prime.

For the chest torso, I cut the "truck" parts to recess them under the windshield.

Double ball joint neck
ball joint waist
fully articulated hands thanks to FAKEBUSKER
9 P.O.A. on the feet
plus all the articulation of the leader Prime figure

Hand cut flame stencils and a few left over stencils from FR's flame set were used.

H.O.K. automotive urethanes, lacquers, acrylics, and enamels were used to achieve the paint.

Thanks for checking it out... I will be finishing up the new guns and stand this weekend.

Incase you are curious why the wings have the pearl:
The Decepticon war ships in the final battle scene of DOTM had this AWESOME pearl that was seen as the ship was going down. It visually stood out to me and I wanted to add that aspect to Prime's wings. Nothing more than because I reeeaally like the way it looks!

been working on the pinstripes
img0002re.jpg

img0003th.jpg

jetwingprime10.jpg

jetwingprime11.jpg

jetwingprime4.jpg
jetwingprime3.jpg

jetwingprime5.jpg

jetwingprime8.jpg

jetwingprime12.jpg

jetwingprime8.jpg

Last edited:
Wow that looks amazing. Coolest toy ever :) Love the concept and paintwork, looks like art! :)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Fd0MgohmdE"]CUSTOM SUPREME JETWING OPTIMUS PRIME PT:2 - YouTube[/ame]

This has to be by far the most coolest movieverse Optimus Prime I have ever seen. Awesome work on merging the DMK with the Jetwing Prime. This makes me want the DMK even more especially after watching your video on how to fix the fingers from falling off all the time. Peaugh told me though he was the one who told you how to do that lol. But wow I am still in amazement on how great that thing looks. Thanks for sharing.

Wow. Really amazing concept and execution. I love the creativity of the TF customs.

I guess the one good thing to come from the Bay TF movies are the toys/merchandise to bash from.

Back