Supernatural

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to see a Dean! Just think of all the accessories they could choose from to make him, the possibilities are endless and such an iconic show!

Count me in, I would absolutely love Sam and Dean 1/6 scale figures. Would also love an Ash figure to help out with the computer stuff. Definitely a Yellow Eyed Demon figure for Sam and Dean to shoot with their sawed off shotguns and rock salt bullets. Please listen to us Sideshow, we're asking nicely!

You can buy sam and deans headsculps on ebay from hong kong

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1605793598...84.m1497.l2649

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2707413238...84.m1497.l2649

check these links awsome likeness

Supernatural :lecture

Yes, I would like anything, Dean, Sam, Alastair, Castiel, Impala, etc. and I would really like to see a PF (of the Impala at least) :) But 1:6 would be ok too.

w00t w00t! :rock

Throw in John and Bobby and we're set. :rock

(Although, I'd like too see Anna too.)

hell yeah! I'm a supernatural junkie,it's my favorite tv show.Somebody needs to desperatly step up and do these guys justice.a company called cinequest owns the rights to supernatural busts and they are beat!!!! right now all thats out is the scarecrow (which i own) and dean is in april and it looks nothing like him.I have puked and its looked more like dean than cinequests bust.I hate it but i'm buying it cuz no one else is doing anything good and i'm a loyal enough fan to put the money up for it even if it is beat.But yeah my dream is to one day see something that looks like them be made.come on sideshow jump on board!!!!

I didn't see those particular ones, but the rest that I did see, I shudder to think what they'd look like! noway HT please do a proper version with Dean and Sam from either season 2 or 3!

Can we have a PF Impala? There are a few model kits out there for '77 Chevy Impala's but all of them are with two doors and not 4 like in the show, so it would be awesome to see it made as it looks in the show complete with the car's number.

*Bump* Come on guys i'm sure more of you'd like to own figures of the Winchester brothers and the Impala! let's show some SPN love :)

It's been long overdue, and as a show that's has a huge fanbase spanning 8+yrs now around the world, it's earned the right to be immortalized the SS way

There's a number of these threads floating around. I like it. :rock

I'm in.

My most wanted is a 1:1 replica of the Colt.

I wrote the creator and producer about it so im waiting to hear back. Wgp is making head sculpts now

I wrote the creator and producer about it so im waiting to hear back. Wgp is making head sculpts now

OMG that's great! please let us know what they said! :) really? I'm very impressed with the Sam and Cas headsculpts, but I'm not fully feeling the Dean head (maybe it will look different to me painted up?)

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind QMX doing some replicas of the weapons. They've done a great job with the WH13 and BSG replicas.

Back