Supernatural commission thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my heads on Tuesday and I'm pretty impressed. I mean my paint aint perfect like in the promo pics but it's pretty good. I don't really have any complaints about them, so I guess I lucked out. I mean there are a few things where the paint could have been better but it's not bad at all. And I am THRILLED TO HAVE THEM!

It might take me a while to get pics of mine up cause I haven't gotten my bodies and clothes yet. I ordered them but they aren't here and I ordered em from actionfigures2000 and they take a while so when I get my stuff I'll post pics. I can't wait to show off the stuff I do to them!

I'd like to thank WST for getting this comission started and for giving me all the help and helpful advice you have given me. And for giving me some of the most creative ideas on what to do with my Supernatural figures. Thanks bro!

Last edited:
I have been thinking what else could we do? Is there anyone else from this show that we would want? John Winchester,Bobby Singer(often called upon in time of need).

I have been thinking what else could we do? Is there anyone else from this show that we would want? John Winchester,Bobby Singer(often called upon in time of need).

You go, D-Wing! Woooooooo!

I don't personally want anyone other than the brothers from Supernatural myself, but you guys should definitely do more, and I'll help you if you do too if you want it, because since I've commissioned 6 heads from her now, I get a bit of a discount now when I commission new heads from her.

Here's what you have to keep in mind when organizing a group commission:
it better be a character you are willing to pay more for, because if you don't get enough people jumping on your bandwagon, you're going to shoulder the rest of the money to get the commission done like I did, unless you adjust the head price higher, which may very well scare people away.

You'll need 10 orders at $35 (who actually pay) each character to break even, so that's your magic number. Anything less you're footing some more money yourself. :horror

You go, D-Wing! Woooooooo!

I don't personally want anyone other than the brothers from Supernatural myself, but you guys should definitely do more, and I'll help you if you do too if you want it, because since I've commissioned 6 heads from her now, I get a bit of a discount now when I commission new heads from her.

C'mon!!
No Yellow Eyes?
No Bobby?
No Ruby?
No Bela Talbot? [just for using that name I'd get her]
No baddies to battle?

It'd be a shame to waste there discount....:rolleyes:

Oh, I'm sure we'd name drop. Yellow eyes also would be nice.

If I were to be interested in another sculpt, it would be Papa Winchester. Ruby would be cool, too. But, for now, I'm just damn happy with my Sam and Dean.

I think you should add another Sam if your gonna do a 2nd Dean, I wouldn't want 2 figures of one brother and only 1 of the other.

I'd like a Gordon Walker but I know ppl won't vote for him over a John or Bobby. I would have suggested that you add him but it'd be pointless.:(

I think you should add another Sam if your gonna do a 2nd Dean, I wouldn't want 2 figures of one brother and only 1 of the other.

Well, if you did do another Dean, I wouldn't mind a Season 3 Sam with his hair parted in the middle minus the bangs. :D

I would like that. We could have her update the sculpt with new hair. I for one still want Pops and Bobby.

Season 3 Sam WOULD be the best new counterpart to go with a smart-ass Dean, actually, whether it's this tiime out or the next time. I agree!

The ball is entirely in your guys court with the voting. If we went for 2 heads this time out, it would either be John and Bobby, or Sam and Dean V.2., or any combination of those since the votes are pretty close (I am merely assuming the same number of votes for S3 Sam as Dean because of our talks of wanting it before)

And, can you guys afford two right now? We can do one now, and another next month. There's no rush other than our desire to want it now. Lets get feedback and try to make a decision by the weekend, then give people a few weeks to scrape up the money?

One now,one later works for me. I,ve got the Hobbits(sounds like disease) coming. I would like John Wincherster first.

"I'm sorry, Jason. I'm afraid you have "Hobbits". There's nothing we can do except suggest you use these next few remaining days to get your affairs in order. You may notice excess hair growing on your feet and toes. This is normal" :monkey2

:rotfl

So in the interest of moving things along, Supernatural round 2 will be John Winchester and Bobby, spaced at least a month apart to keep it affordable?

Unless we get as many orders for these as the Winchester Brothers, which being into side characters I'm expecting a bit of a drop, the cost will be $35 a head (estimated for only 10 orders). + $5 for shipping.

If we get 14 like the Brothers, then it'll be cheaper like before.

To create more visability for the new round of commissions, lets keep using the round two thread for them so new jumpers on won't have to sift through 30 pages?

Count me in for all heads. Already have Ada's complete but have no problem wanting to get Chris's renditions regardless of details like hair or facial expression, I'm sure any he does will be fantastic. In fact, I'm willing to buy 2 of each, so count me in. I set for myself & a set for my niece to paint, she's 13 & a great painter already, has done a few customs as well as a fan of the show. So 2 Deans, 2 Sammy's as well as a Bobby & John. Already have Bobby's gear & clothing ready. Just pm me when/where I can send the cash.

Cheers

Here are my Sam & Dean Winchester
figures. I'm actually happy with the
way they came out, considering I
just used stuff I already had laying
around. ;)

Nice work Sweeney. Did you paint them up of get them from Ada pre painted? The base skin tones look really good, here's the link to mine. Excellent choice of clothing, clearly displays the difference in character personalities.

Here's a link to my humble attempt at the bros

https://s473.photobucket.com/albums/rr95/knucklefunger/?action=view&current=DSC00652.jpg

Would love any comments or suggestions. Do have all their gear in a duffel bag as well, will post shots later

Currently working on Ruby (Cassidy version). Also may do a Castiel with trench coat with actual feather wings spread out. Almost has a Vertigo Constantine vibe.

Absolutely busting to do a Bobby, he's steals the show. Kolchak for the 2000's

Last edited:
Nice work Sweeney. Did you paint them up of get them from Ada pre painted? The base skin tones look really good, here's the link to mine. Excellent choice of clothing, clearly displays the difference in character personalities.

Here's a link to my humble attempt at the bros

https://s473.photobucket.com/albums/rr95/knucklefunger/?action=view&current=DSC00652.jpg

Would love any comments or suggestions. Do have all their gear in a duffel bag as well, will post shots later

Currently working on Ruby (Cassidy version). Also may do a Castiel with trench coat with actual feather wings spread out. Almost has a Vertigo Constantine vibe.

Absolutely busting to do a Bobby, he's steals the show. Kolchak for the 2000's

knucklefunger, your Winchester Brothers kick
mine's @$$!!! (how's that for comments or suggestions?) :D

Seriously, I absolutely LOVE the paintjob on the
faces, their clothes (especially the jackets and
boots! I'm really considering looking for a Dean jacket
and boots similar to the ones you used now.)
Mine look like dollar store versions compared
to yours. Great job!!! I can't wait to see the others
you're working on. ;)

Oh, and to answer your question:
Yeah, mine are the Ada pre painted version.
(I'm not skilled enough to paint anything like
Sam & Dean. ;) I had originally posted the heads
on Sideshow bodies, but it really bugged me
that they were the same height, so I put
Dean's head on a Dragon body to make him
a tad shorter than Sam.

KEEP THE PHOTOS COMING, KNUCKLE!
:banana

Back