Supernatural commission thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, took some quick pics. Still need to do a few things here and there, but they're about 90% done. I'll post something better once I'm 100% hapy with em'.

Winchester_Bros_01.JPG

Great pix!!
Where are you guys finding these clothes? I went to the actionfigure2000[2] site but after putting 4 items in my cart I couldn't access the cart anymore. Talk about frustrating?!!!

Love the clothes. Both sets fit with what they wear in the show. I have a similar jacket for Sam but in a dark blue.

Thanks guys!

Ironman-- the clothing is a mix of stuff from all over the place. Most of it I got loose over the years and just mixed it together to make the right look for these guys. The only thing I bought recently was Dean's jacket, which is the Saturday Toys black leather jacket that I just weathered to match Dean's from the show.

I made one attempt at sculpting Dean's necklace from sculpty, but it needs to be so damn small that it's almost impossible to make. I got something I was almost happy with, but it fell apart when I was cooking it. I'm gonna probably make another go at it, though...

Here's another shot sans the "dramatic" lighting.

Picture_copy.jpg

Last edited:
I like the jacket-from Prison Break?. I was also looking at that one but I thought it was black.

Here's another shot sans the "dramatic" lighting.

Picture_copy.jpg

Ha! VERY cool, John! Nice job!

I have a while to go before I can officially show off mine (though I showed that quick W.I.P. pic earlier). Still waiting on clothes and I am attempting to make a little diorama. :rock:rock

Iron Man- those pics I posted were production pics she sent. I ordered mine unpainted, so one of you guys actually got that set of heads in the pic. Sorry some of yours turned out sloppy. That really sucks. Without having ordered from her before, that was something I was worried about. Altogether between the three commissions we ordered about painted 30 heads. I think Les is a superman to do that many and have them turn out machine like A+ quality.

I like the jacket-from Prison Break?. I was also looking at that one but I thought it was black.
It was black. I just reworked it with some brown to look more like Dean's from the show.

Here's my "inspiration" pics for the Winchester's looks--

Sam
sam.jpg

Dean
dean_02.jpg

Had to work fast on the pic due to the time and I started to wake the wife so here some quicky. Pics are not the clearest-both sets are Sat. toys Prison Break. Sam has an added jacket from Frontline. Sam's pants will be dyed darker. Sam is on a SS and Dean sits upon a DML.

Nice :clap The different variations of the Winchester Brothers all look great. Can't wait to see more.

On another great note my heads turned up today :joy
They look great, I will have to get them painted and get some outfits. What I have seen so far shows me how good that they turn out. Well done.

cheers

My Dean head came out kind of thin, maybe a little distorted? Sam is absolutely perfect, though. I'm waiting on a friend to get the bodies for me.

GS
Wow, those eyes really sell the sculpts and outfits look great too. This is exactly the way I want mine to look, BRAVO! I can't beleive how much those looking away eyes make these sculpts come to life. Dean looks spot on, Sam does too but Dean is spooky. The only issue I see is Sam should be much taller than Dean, you may want to switch the bodies. Thanks for the pictures!

Last edited:
Man those pictures keep getting better and better. I used a SS body for Sam and a DMl for Dean-it defininty helps with the height issue. And yes those eyes really sell the figures. Also thanks for the info on the jacket.

I put my Sam on SS. I put the ylw plug on first then slid the head down.

I tried, the neck stub on the SS was too tall. I had to try and cut the top nub off and that cracked the whole neck piece.
Not to mention that the neck on my Sam is too wide and doesn't fit properly in the neck hole.
<sigh>

Last edited:
Redid Sammy-eyes,hair and moles. Dean sofar I have just highlighted the hair. Sam's lips came out wierd on the camera and his right eye is not that shiney(white dot). It is from the flash. I also added the Colt which I bought from stevostoys and painted myself. Next time I will buy the guns painted.

I tried, the neck stub on the SS was too tall. I had to try and cut the top nub off and that cracked the whole neck piece.
Not to mention that the neck on my Sam is too wide and doesn't fit properly in the neck hole.
<sigh>

Damn man, that sucks! See, I'm worried some crap like that is going to happen to me lol I don't have my bodies yet so I'm hoping that when they get here everything will work out in my favor.

Back