Supernatural commission thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks nice and fast turn around. Glad you where able to get them. Now show us some bodies. I'm still impressed with her painting-not bad for 10$.

Thanks, dwing!

I hadn't seen the painted heads until
I opened the package I received from
Ada. I was VERY impressed with the
finished product! (Dean's 5 o'clock
shadow alone is awesome!) Not to
mention Sam's shaggy hair sculpt,
it's a masterpiece in itself.

I can't wait to get some bodies for
them and Winchester-esqe clothes.
. :whip

Last edited:
Welcome aboard, Sweeney. Nice to have you on the board!

Question to anyone who might know, how good is actionfigures2000? I placed an order 3 weeks ago for clothes and am still waiting!

Good news with the heads. I have missed this thread a bit and all of a sudden it's hit like a brick. :D

I avoided some of the thread as I didn't want to catch any spoilers about the new series as we are a bit behind down here :eek: I don't watch series shown on free to air Television, I always wait for the boxset on DVD. Aus television always has a habit of editing television shows to accomodate ad breaks :mad:

The heads look fantastic and I will be pleased to see them in the flesh, and to also see what people have planned with them. :joy

Big shout out to William Shatners Toupee for the insight and dedication togetting these started and to all others involved a big cheer. :clap :clap

Question to anyone who might know, how good is actionfigures2000? I placed an order 3 weeks ago for clothes and am still waiting!

just received a few bits of clothes I had ordered from them a week or so ago...... took around 4 or 5 weeks to arrive altough going by the post date on the envelope it took them just over 3 weeks to actually send them.

on topic.... I just noticed this thread as I never really venture into the horror section but I got these heads ready painted just over a week ago and thought I would share a pic of what I've ended up with....... wouldn't mind some sort of necklace and maybe a darker jacket for Dean though..... and of course a Supernatural pic for the frame behind them
P1010012.jpg

Thanks for the pics as I always wanted to know what the top of their heads looked like-LOL. Now take some pics from the front. The clothes look good-they fit the brothers well. I went with darker clothes for Dean.

Hey guys! Some of us might know each other from the OSW.

I didn't really know much about this place until WST gave me the head's up and the invite to stop on by!

I really can't wait to get my heads! I've had fully clothed headless bodies standing on my coffee table for almost a month!! Hopefully they'll come tomorrow and I can get them painted up and post some pics here by the end of the week.

This is by far one of my all-time favorite shows on TV, so my hat is off to WST for letting us in on this wonderful commission he's done!

Thanks for the pics as I always wanted to know what the top of their heads looked like-LOL. Now take some pics from the front. The clothes look good-they fit the brothers well. I went with darker clothes for Dean.

glad to be of help :lol

I'm a poor impatient photographer and that was actually the best of the bunch I took believe it or not but I would agree, even though the flash has lightened them up a bit in the pic, that slightly darker clothes for Dean would be better so may change them in the future...... looking forward to seeing a few more pics of what everyone else is doing with them

just received a few bits of clothes I had ordered from them a week or so ago...... took around 4 or 5 weeks to arrive altough going by the post date on the envelope it took them just over 3 weeks to actually send them.

on topic.... I just noticed this thread as I never really venture into the horror section but I got these heads ready painted just over a week ago and thought I would share a pic of what I've ended up with....... wouldn't mind some sort of necklace and maybe a darker jacket for Dean though..... and of course a Supernatural pic for the frame behind them
P1010012.jpg

Thanks for the actionfigure2000 info/time frame. I'll just be more patient.
Your figures look good!

Hey guys! Some of us might know each other from the OSW.

I didn't really know much about this place until WST gave me the head's up and the invite to stop on by!

I really can't wait to get my heads! I've had fully clothed headless bodies standing on my coffee table for almost a month!! Hopefully they'll come tomorrow and I can get them painted up and post some pics here by the end of the week.

This is by far one of my all-time favorite shows on TV, so my hat is off to WST for letting us in on this wonderful commission he's done!

Hey Gren!
Nice to see you! Welcome to the board!

Welcome aboard, Sweeney. Nice to have you on the board!

Yeah bro, same here. Thats where I got the majority of my clothes and my bodies for my sam and dean. I placed my order last tuesday the day after you announced the heads were in. So I don't know how long they take cause it's only been a week for me but if your saying it's taking 3 weeks for you then I guess I got a wait ahead of me.:(

On another note: It's good that more ppl are FINALLY joining this post!!!

Last edited:
By the way gang, a fresh update: Supernatural season 4 starts Sept.4th, they start shooting in July. I missunderstood Jared and thought he meant they'd be coming back on the air in July.

My heads should be here today or tom.Can't wait!

Last edited:

WST is this what we received or is this a picture Ada provided? I received mine today as I was going to work-so no pics yet. Both sets of eyes seem off/not alot of attention to detail. The rest looks good but again I'll hilite Dean's hair alittle.
THANK YOU very much for the fast shipping and well packaged. I'll have pictures tomorrow.

Just got mine!!
Great to have them in hand. I do have to agree about the paint on the eyes though. I have others from her but these do seem "rushed". Sam is definitely the better of the 2 as Dean seems to have lost a little of the resemblence.
But, like I said, GLAD TO HAVE THEM!!!

Thank you WST!!!

Got mine today as well and have to agree on the paint jobs...very rushed. Sam's hair wasn't painted very well but his eyes were decent and Dean's eyes are just horrible. I guess they will go off for a pro paint job...

The other painted pictures from Ada must have been the "selling" proto pics.

This is why I paint my own headsculpts!

Got mine in the mail and-- after having waited over a month-- I wasted no time in getting them painted tonight. I was really surprised at how much the Dean sculpt ended up looking like Jensen Ackels once I got him painted up.

If all goes well, I'll post some pics of my final Winchester Bros. either tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks again for getting this done, Rick! I don't think any of us would have thought to do it on our own! And now I have figures of some of my all-time favorite TV characters. Too cool.

This is why I paint my own headsculpts!

Got mine in the mail and-- after having waited over a month-- I wasted no time in getting them painted tonight. I was really surprised at how much the Dean sculpt ended up looking like Jensen Ackels once I got him painted up.

Yeah, but thats only an option if you can paint. :banghead

Back