Supernatural commission thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As mentioned in the horror section both my Winchester sculpts are still available. Pm me for more info. :monkey3

1210002121.jpg

deandark.jpg

Oh wow, that second picture is my set of the boys that I painted up awhile ago. That's awesome that Nek is using it as an example of what the painted heads can look like. The funny thing is, I'm completely redoing Dean and he looks a lot different now. Sam is the same except I've changed his jacket.

Sorry for my absence, I was moving out of state all last week and then I got sick so I have been been anti-social and sequestered away in front of the X-Box playing Halo killing things indiscriminately. (Bwa-ha-ha!)

I'm a newbie, how does this work? I would love a set of Winchester Bros. Thanks for any help (and patience for a newbie)!

Hi Buffylover, welcome aboard!
Warriors Gate will commit to making the heads as soon as we get at least 16 people writing us saying they are interested, no commitments. That's all. The heads will be $45 each unpainted when finished as long as you are happy with how they turned out. Let us know if we should put you down. :)

Put me down for Bobby and the brothers too! Is Dean's 1/6 necklace still available?
Gotcha down. :)

yeah i know what you mean I just started getting in to this show and really love it and want a set Winchester Bros heads
Answered 6your PM. Sorry for the wait!

these look awesome, i can't wait to get my set from NeK and get them painted! have to start assembling their outfits now!

UPDATED WGP LIST
Castiel Interest list:
1)Supernatural Addict
2)Knucklefunger
3)J-doll
4)Milo1164
5)magickian_28
6)C-Phan
7)16k
8)SamuelJD
9)Dragonsleeper
10)Duck of Death
11)Steve74
12)ifrack
13)LordAzrael
14)goldo38
15)spook_nukem
16)Bum
17)Mandio
18)Tao43
19)raycel136
20)Yanouli

Bobby
1)Supernatural addict
2)16k
3)Samueljd
4)steve74
5)Duck of Death
6)Knucklefunger
7)ifrack
8)LordAzrael
9)goldo38
10)spook_nukem
11)Bum
12)Tao43
13)raycel136
14) J-Doll

WINCHESTER BROS
1)Supernatural addict
2)Samueljd
3)steve74
4)duck of death
5)Milo1164
6)16k
7)Betomatali
8)Tao43
9)J-Doll
10)Buffyfan

I'd be interested in a Bobby and Castiel too..

Will, is there any chance of a possibility of the Dean's amulet? I know there is a licenced replica available but many are frustrated with it's inaccuracy. I'm sure there'll be some interest in the sculpt regardless of it not being a traditional headsculpt (per say). Here is a high quality shot of the original amulet used in season 1-3 of the series. I'd really like to see a good replica available and I believe that WGP are the only ones to do it justice.

5524718298_d6acd4538a.jpg

Anyone interested in a life size replica of Dean's amulet? There currently aren't accurate replicas due to lack of source material, however I have found the one and only close up shot in existence. Let's get a list started, hopefully we'll get enough intrest to justify a WGP sculpt happening.

Dean's Amulet:

1) Supernaturalfan

you didn't like any that were on the bay???...
https://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_from=...let+-+Supernatural+&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Anyone interested in a life size replica of Dean's amulet? There currently aren't accurate replicas due to lack of source material, however I have found the one and only close up shot in existence. Let's get a list started, hopefully we'll get enough intrest to justify a WGP sculpt happening.

Dean's Amulet:

1) Supernaturalfan

Nope, they're all fairly crap. None even remotely look like the screen used piece in hand. I'm contemplating just flipping the bill for the commission myself, althought it would be better if I didn't have to. I was sure there'd be alot of intrest, there's endless hoards of Supernatural fangirls that would literally kill for a good amulet.

Back