Supernatural commission thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, yes i know. I'm late.
I decided to re-do all the journals cover. I just found a better leather that will look great for the journal. THey are almost completely finished and will go this week.

And Morbach I will add those punisher things we talked about.

You are the man, Seb. Thanks again. :duff

And thanks for the heads up on the journals. :duff

Hi guys, yes i know. I'm late.
I decided to re-do all the journals cover. I just found a better leather that will look great for the journal. THey are almost completely finished and will go this week.

And Morbach I will add those punisher things we talked about.

Sweet Elvis - looking forward to it :)

Been lurking around this thread for a while and just wanted to compliment all of you guys on your Sam & Dean builds. The clothing on them is just amazing. Can't wait to be able to partake in this amazing creation myself.

You have to put $9 down and when the head is ready pay the rest. I think the $9 is for the comission cost but I'm not sure. Every just have their $9 ready to go. :D

Could anyone give me any direction or where to go looking for correct looking clothes for these guys. I've seen some stuff on the bay, but nothing really that accurate- I'm probably not looking right. Any help would be appreciated.

Try to find Saturday toy outfits. The street clothes with the leather jacket works great-just need to dry brush it brown. Sam is pretty easy. Work boots, jeans, flannel shirt(projects-are is a great site),green army jacket.

Could anyone give me any direction or where to go looking for correct looking clothes for these guys. I've seen some stuff on the bay, but nothing really that accurate- I'm probably not looking right. Any help would be appreciated.
I gave my Sam a tan jacket so you could do like dwing and get green or tan. Sam wears both so you're good either way. If you want a tan jacket go to monkey depot, they have several and they're all good.

I probably won't be able to join in this commission. :(

I'm going to have to bow out, too. Too much on me financially right now. I'm even thinking of selling my Ada sculpts of Sam and Dean. They're unpainted, and I don't have the money right now to get them done. I may also sell the clothes I purchased to go with them.

UPDATED LIST

Sam Winchester

1. LordAzrael
2. & 3. Knucklefunger
4. Cryoguns
5. SupernaturalAddict
6. J-Doll
7. Morbach
8. ifrack
9. freddyvsjasonvsash
10. saya/dwing
11. William Shatner's Toupee
12 & 13. scifi67
14. zombiefanatic
15. MadCow
16. Spook Nukem
17. 16k
18. Elvis1976
19. duck of death

Dean Winchester

1. LordAzrael
2. & 3. Knucklefunger
4. Cryoguns
5. Supernatural Addict
6. J-Doll
7. Morbach
8. ifrack
9. freddyvsjasonvsash
10. saya/dwing
11. William Shatners Toupee
12 & 13 Scifi67
14. zombiefanatic
15. MadCow
16. Spook Nukem
17. 16k
18. Elvis1976
19. duck of death

John Winchester

1. LordAzrael
2. Morbach
3. saya/dwing
4.GrenadierStinny
5. J-Doll

Bobby

1. LordAzrael
2. Knucklefunger
3. Morbach
4. saya/dwing
5. William Shatners Toupee
6. SupernaturalAddict
7. J-Doll
8. Spook Nukem

Castiel
1. Morbach
2. J-Doll
3. duck of death
4. SupernaturalAddict
5. dragonsleeper

Last edited:
Allright, when do we kick Z the deposits. So if we're after both Sam and Dean that makes it $18 bucks right? Or is it still just the $9?

I can't wait to see th results I'm sure they'll be breathtaking. Hopefully Z will update pictures of the process, I'd be very interested to see how they take shape.

Back