Supernatural commission thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, you don't need to keep asking. I said I'd post an update when he contacts me. I'm not going to hold out information. I want these just as bad as anyone else but you have got to be patient.

That is what he told me. I am not accountable if he falls behind on his work. He was on vacation when he messaged me. He said he'd do it. He'll do it.What am I suppose to force him to rush to apease you? No one else seems to have a problem and if you do that's your problem. We are all dealing with it so if you don't want to then you're more than welcome to go find your own sculptor who will please you.

I get that, man. Sorry if I got tempered. I just sorta feel that people have pressure on me. When Z doesn't get back to me or gets backed up people look to me for answers. And I myself don't know what's going on so I want a update just as bad. I ain't responsible for him. So I apologize for being a ******.

Just wanted to add that perhaps Z is busy with family and friends as it is that time of year...we should take that into account. I know I'm crazy busy during this season, still need to get my xmas shopping done!:google

Just wanted to add that perhaps Z is busy with family and friends as it is that time of year...we should take that into account. I know I'm crazy busy during this season, still need to get my xmas shopping done!:google
That is a very valid point J. You're possibly right. I'm keeping busy with my Dexter and Bill Compton customes at the moment so that'll hold me over.

That is a very valid point J. You're possibly right. I'm keeping busy with my Dexter and Bill Compton customes at the moment so that'll hold me over.

ooooo a Dexter custom! Do post a pic when you're done :naughty

UPDATED LIST

Sam Winchester

1. LordAzrael
2. & 3. Knucklefunger
4. Cryoguns
5. SupernaturalAddict
6. J-Doll
7. Morbach
8. ifrack
9. freddyvsjasonvsash
10. saya/dwing
11. William Shatner's Toupee
12 & 13. scifi67
14. zombiefanatic
15. MadCow
16. Spook Nukem
17. 16k
18. Elvis1976
19. duck of death
20. dragonsleeper
21. SanShouXMA
22. Scifi67
24. Magickian
25. herzograven
26. King Elessar
27. msperoxideluv
Dean Winchester

1. LordAzrael
2. & 3. Knucklefunger
4. Cryoguns
5. Supernatural Addict
6. J-Doll
7. Morbach
8. ifrack
9. freddyvsjasonvsash
10. saya/dwing
11. William Shatners Toupee
12 & 13 Scifi67
14. zombiefanatic
15. MadCow
16. Spook Nukem
17. 16k
18. Elvis1976
19. duck of death
20. dragonsleeper
21. SanShouXMA
22. Scifi67
23. Magickian
24. herzograven
25. King Elessar
26. msperoxideluv
John Winchester

1. LordAzrael
2. Morbach
3. saya/dwing
4.GrenadierStinny
5. J-Doll
6. 16k

Bobby

1. LordAzrael
2. Knucklefunger
3. Morbach
4. saya/dwing
5. William Shatners Toupee
6. SupernaturalAddict
7. J-Doll
8. Spook Nukem
9. 16k

Castiel
1. Morbach
2. J-Doll
3. duck of death
4. SupernaturalAddict
5. dragonsleeper
6. Spook Nukem

Last edited:
Okay, update time. This is Z's pm to me.

hi mate, sorry for the delay,
but I will do these two sculpts,
I have just being really busy in the holiday season,
I will get back to more sculpting soon,
and this is on the top of the list,
I will let you know first thing when I am ready
in the mean time, have a very merry Christmas
cheers

Plus you've been making that 1:6 slash-fiction photocomic with your Supernatural Bros and Edward Twilight Barbie (laugh). Dude-quit sending me pictures!!!!!! :monkey2:monkey2:horror

No joke, sounds to me like Z is an Aussie. Who else starts a letter with 'Hi mate'. Good stuff. Nice to get some positive affirmation for the sculpts. I bet that lightens the load on your shoulders Morbach, not that I was ever trying to add to that pressure.

Back