SuperMCTOYS 1/6 Logan Stealth Sets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Though something tells me that body is missing its neck ball joint or the sculpt is missing its socket.

Yeah that's the feeling i have too, there's just not enough pics of the neckless to know for sure.

And i checked KGHobby, the neck version has free shipping, but not this one lol.

At this point the smaller companies are doing such good work, that even if HT would crank out a Logan, I can't see if being THAT much better, given the fact that they probably will not develop a new body for it. None of the stock HT bodies (to my knowledge) are broad enough for Hugh, and that's where Worldbox comes in with a win on their product. MG clothing sets have always been mint and well tailored, and HT's would be comprable no doubt. In the end, you MIGHT be updating to a HT headsculpt and claws (the latter being the big one for me).

To say HT isn't aware of these customs would be a ridiculous statement - so while we are all working our bashes out, HT may very well be deciding NOT to pursue a Logan, because these parts have gotten that good, there is less of a chance someone will upgrade to the "premium" version and thus a lower return on investment.

I'm still hopeful for a HT release, because no matter how you cut it there is a "finish" to HT figures that very few other companies have, just like high end customs. But if it doesn't happen, with these parts and some custom paints, weathering, and fabric treatment, I can achieve that finish with my own build.

Even if Hot Toys does release one, it will likely be out no sooner than 2018 (I would be shocked if release happened this year). Some of the hype might die down by then. The truth is, we have options. Hot Toys is no longer the end all, be all in collecting.

Back