Superman vs Hulk : The Fight (part 4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I'd like that. :rock

I'm a DBZ fan, and I go back and forth with this one.

Who would win?????

It's hard for me to vote again Supes, but I feel like a Spirit Bomb would do Supes in.....or would it make him stronger???????

Well, I'm not a big fan of the spirit bomb because it doesn't seem practical in a 1 vs 1 fight, but I think it depends on which version of Superman fights Goku...and maybe the same can be said about Goku, which version. I think they both would win and lose some fights depending on the incarnation fighting. Goku's "canon" is more consistent than Sups, because there's only one manga by the same creator, and the same goes for the anime, where as Sups is all over the place.

I haven't seen Dragon Ball Super, but I've heard Goku goes full comicbook in it.

Most regular versions of Supes would win against pre-Super Goku.

If what I've heard about DBS Goku is true, then I think only Thought Robot Supes could beat him.

I don't know if he goes full comicbook, but he's far above DBZ...they all are, with the exception of Gohan maybe. He totally sucks now...the married life :lol

Are you familiar with the vs Wiki page? They do a good job ranking fictional characters from comics, movies, manga...etc..

According to them, Goku is currently a low 2-C tier level character.

Low 2-C (2-C: Multi-Universe level
Universe level+: ("Low 2-C") This is for characters who can destroy and/or create the entire 4-dimensional space-time of one universe, not just the physical matter within one. For example, an entire timeline. )

Tier System

https://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Tiering_System

Wait what? Isn't Goku still a "3D" character, did he gain 4D consciousness or something? As far as I know DBS still hasn't delved into hyperspace, only multiverse, which means, several universes but each with its own 3D space.

Also, what do they mean 4D? If they're counting time then it isn't 4D, it's 3D + D since time isn't a spatial dimension, time is its own set of dimensions.

So yeah, they mention 3A? That fits Goku much better: https://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Son_Goku_(Dragon_Ball_Super)

But I haven't seen DBS, so if you tell me he does have 4D consciousness then I'll believe you.

Wait what? Isn't Goku still a "3D" character, did he gain 4D consciousness or something? As far as I know DBS still hasn't delved into hyperspace, only multiverse, which means, several universes but each with its own 3D space.

Also, what do they mean 4D? If they're counting time then it isn't 4D, it's 3D + D since time isn't a spatial dimension, time is its own set of dimensions.

So yeah, they mention 3A? That fits Goku much better: https://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Son_Goku_(Dragon_Ball_Super)

But I haven't seen DBS, so if you tell me he does have 4D consciousness then I'll believe you.

Yeah, the 3A means that was his previous level of power in Super, but he is currently a low 2-C, according to them. If you look up other characters, you'll see they also have multiple tier levels listed, but the last one always means their most recent incarnation or achievement level.

As far as Goku being a low 2C? I don't know, I'm just going by the website. What would Goku need to do to achieve the 4D consciousness....thing? :lol

Could it be because of the Ultra Instinct? I noticed he was elevated to 2-C after the Ultra Instinct. Before that he was on the same level as Vegeta, which is currently 3-A.

According to that website 3A means

3-A: Universe level
This category is separated in the following manner:

Universe level: Characters who can destroy all of the physical matter within an observable universe at full power. More specifically, usually via an explosion, omnidirectional energy blast, or a shockwave, that encompasses all of the stars and planets within a universe.

High Universe level: Characters who have an infinite degree of 3-dimensional power. Alternately 4-dimensional power that is shown as completely qualitatively superior to 3-Dimensional beings, but is less than universal in scale. Or that allows them to create large parts of a universal continuum. Take note that 4-D power should logically always be superior to countably infinite 3-D power, so characters within this tier are not necessarily comparable. Also take note that we consider most small scale time-space abilities as hax, not as AP.

Having a level of omniscience, perceiving reality from a higher POV such as the 4th dimension, which would imply experiencing/living/existing/being aware of multiple realities at the same time, since you're "above" them AND being able to act and influence all these other realities like you do in when you're in 3D.

The thing is, I see these guys have a bit of a problem differentiating space and time, so maybe the 4th dimension for them is time, in which case it wouldn't mean 4D consciousness, I mean 4D as in the 4th spatial dimension, Goku would need to be like a 3D being to flatlanders.

Other than that small pet peeve of mine, looks like a pretty detailed site, thanks for sharing, I don't get into powerlevel discussions much anymore but it's still fun to read.

Having a level of omniscience, perceiving reality from a higher POV such as the 4th dimension, which would imply experiencing/living/existing/being aware of multiple realities at the same time, since you're "above" them AND being able to act and influence all these other realities like you do in when you're in 3D.

The thing is, I see these guys have a bit of a problem differentiating space and time, so maybe the 4th dimension for them is time, in which case it wouldn't mean 4D consciousness, I mean 4D as in the 4th spatial dimension, Goku would need to be like a 3D being to flatlanders.

Other than that small pet peeve of mine, looks like a pretty detailed site, thanks for sharing, I don't get into powerlevel discussions much anymore but it's still fun to read.

Yeah, I just watch DBS, and don't try to make sense of their latest powers or achievements. :lol

The website has pre crisis Sups at low 2-C also.

I'm STILL rewatching DBZ to get in shape to watch DBS :lol I'm in the middle of the 2nd form of Cell :lol but I haven't watched anything in like 2 weeks.

Yeah like halfway :lol I also rewatched DB last year.

I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying it, there's a ton of stuff I didn't remember.

Yeah, I was watching the full Namek and Frieza saga and there were tons of moments and details that I didn't remember. I forgot about some of the abilities they used to use like Vegeta, Goku, and Frieza using telekinesis and Frieza killing people with his breath.

I've come to the conclusion after rewatching everything, that Goku isn't dumb, I used to think Goku was dumb, but I think differently now.

I think he's just impeccably innocent and good natured, that's why people fool him sometimes, and that's why he doesn't know about worldly stuff.

But on the other hand he learns techniques on first try, it implies he naturally understands his body, his spirit, his mind, as well as his environment, ever since he was a child, what took Roshi 50 years to master, Goku succeeded on his first try, just by watching Roshi do it.

I always thought the 3rd eye on Tien was a waste :lol

I never thought he was dumb in DBZ....maybe socially awkward and a bad parent, but not dumb. :lol In DBS Piccolo is still the best dad and grandpa ever. :lol

I've been watching the series in Japanese with subs, and I think he's just innocent, like a "country" guy, not dumb, just nice...maybe a little autistic.

Perhaps he's a genius when it comes to fighting, but of average intelligence when it comes to everything else. Gohan is book smart tho.

That last page =

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Back