SUPERMAN RETURNS teaser.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did a complete 180 on my initial thoughts, I think Singer is on the right track, and this flick will at the very least live up to the success Batman Begins had...

I finally got around to seeing Batman Begins this weekend and it didn't do much for me. It seemed to me like Bale as Batman was trying to mimic Keaton as Beetlejuice. And why does every movie Batman feel the need to have an armored Batsuit? :rolleyes:

I saw the Superman Returns teaser before Harry Potter and had goosebumps. I think it may have had to do with the music because that John Williams score is breathtaking. I thought the shot of him flying up in the sky with the sun behind him was pretty cool, though. I still don't know what to think of the new costume.

Looking forward to this one. The suit is growing on me. The classic Johnny Williams score brought the goose bumps for sure.

As for the Kent/Supes issue, TheObsoleteMan pretty much nailed it. Call it fantasy or escapism or whatever. I call it having fun on an afternoon with the kids and bucket of popcorn (no butter, please.) Heck, I could find a ton of inconsistencies with the Star Wars films but I won't be opening up that pandora's box...

Back