Superman PF Alterations??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spidey976

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey SSC

So by now I hope that most of the folks here know that the PF PO has been put off till 2013, but I was wondering if you could confirm that there may be some alterations to the portrait, hands and base that were shown with the prototype at SDCC. If you know could you possibly tell us what if any types of alterations are being made???

Alteration of the base would be great. I usually don't like large bases, but the current base looks too small for him. It needs to wider. Lets make this happen ssc. Everything else, doesn't need I be changed.

There is a pic on the SSC Experience site of old Supes back in the workshop missing both his head and hands. So i think we have an answer.

I want a more younger looking head. How about it SS? maybe a Jim Lee style head?

Jim Lee Superman rules:clap
For the time being, here's some pics

icons-1.jpg

jim-lee-s-superman.jpg

77937-23180-jim-lee.jpg

In my opinion Sideshow goes not forward nowadays! They are so far away from creativity and especially I can't see the most important element of quality in their last productions! If you need an example, take a look at Predator statue:) Sideshow doesn't compete with another strong company so still they are not able to see the danger!
And for the Superman PF, the base is probably the most boring idea of all time! And lastly what a cheap belt is that for a 400 dollar figure!!!

Back