1/6 Superman help please

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smallvillesuperman

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello guys i need your help with these.any solutions..what kind of colour or paint i have to use on that fabric to fix this...they dont seem to be willing to replace it...its new like this.....no exposure no smoke nothing...any suggestions 23023321_1601615659926606_278892269_o.jpg23191685_1604999709588201_187165175_o.jpg

Yikes. That's noticeable. This figure was pretty cleverly constructed to get that metallic look in the costume. Most of his body is painted silver so the metallic shine comes through. His chest, though, is skin toned there. I think the fix is to just remove the suit and paint that portion of the chest to match.

No need for a whole new thread. it's been talked about in the figure thread multiple times here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...65041-hot-toys-bvs-dawn-justice-superman.html

The quick answer is, that's just the flesh tone showing through the suit. The suit is quite thin. the rest of the body is painted silver which is what creates the metallic shine to the rest of it. so either remove the suit and paint over the flesh color to silver OR paint on the suit in a watered down acrylic navy gloss paint. it will seep through the fabric and get on the fleshy parts underneath anyway

Back