Superman EX - Do you like the Flame eyes or not

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Superman EX head - Do you like the Flame eyes effect

• YES - I love or like the Flame Effect

Votes: 72 24.2%
  • NO - I hate or dislike the Flame Effect

Votes: 225 75.8%

• Total voters
Re: Superman EX - Do you like the Fame eyes or not

Uh ohh JAWS! :horror ^^You didn't quote jorge_itachi.^^ Spidey'll probably get on you for that... :panic:

:lol

we want this on super :

dsc2378b.jpg

come on sideshow! you can make it better, you try some different but it doesn´t work, please think in the customers.

30a9c9h.jpg

What could be and should be!!!

Photoshop by jorge_itachi

This would make an awesome 3rd switch out head. Unfortunately they'd have to delay this statue another year to incorporate engineering the light up feature so I doubt they'd go that route. I'd certainly be up for Sideshow proving me wrong though, and delivering what the fans want, and wouldn't mind a delayed release to work this in.

Actually I am depending on Spidey and his posts to help keep this poll up at the top so more people ca see it and vote :)

Don't worry man. You have my cooperation in giving him a hard time too and keeping this thread up at the top for a while! :1-1:
:rotfl
:wave

30a9c9h.jpg

What could be and should be!!!

Photoshop by jorge_itachi

Uh ohh JAWS! :horror ^^You didn't quote jorge_itachi.^^ Spidey'll probably get on you for that... :panic:

:lol

You are BOTH THIEVES... DIRTY DIRTY THIEVES!!!!!...lol

Guys I think it all has merit. Especially if it gets people interested, and MAYBE we get a third head.

Voted no.

No spaghetti. No light up feature. No mucking around.

What's wrong with good old fashioned paint? It's cheap, it's easy, it looks good on a statue.

No brainer.

This would make an awesome 3rd switch out head. Unfortunately they'd have to delay this statue another year to incorporate engineering the light up feature so I doubt they'd go that route. I'd certainly be up for Sideshow proving me wrong though, and delivering what the fans want, and wouldn't mind a delayed release to work this in.

:goodpost::exactly:

Voted no.

No spaghetti. No light up feature. No mucking around.

What's wrong with good old fashioned paint? It's cheap, it's easy, it looks good on a statue.

No brainer.
Word. I think the light ups are kind of cheap looking on what is otherwise a high end piece. Same thing with translucent plastic. I know others disagree.

Who's to say the light up head can't be painted red for the eyes, they just light up bright red when you turn the lights on... If you put white leds, you'll need the pupils to be painted red anyway just like the cyclops EX head.

Cyclops-Premium-Format-Figure-31-e1292503443111.jpg

I order the Ex. But Don't like the worms out eyes. Please sideshow listen us. only paint the god Damn holes or use lights for it. But not worms. Thanks. ;)

Who's to say the light up head can't be painted red for the eyes, they just light up bright red when you turn the lights on... If you put white leds, you'll need the pupils to be painted red anyway just like the cyclops EX head.

Cyclops-Premium-Format-Figure-31-e1292503443111.jpg

While I'm not really getting into this argument because I see both sides, you might want to use a better example than the Cyclops EX since he looks like one of the cast members from the original "Hills have Eyes" found an X-men suit from the 90's.

While I'm not really getting into this argument because I see both sides, you might want to use a better example than the Cyclops EX since he looks like one of the cast members from the original "Hills have Eyes" found an X-men suit from the 90's.

Well the head sculpt is bad. But the eyes looks fine.

Personally I would rather it just be paint. That way no delays.

On the other hand I would be glad to have a year delay if that ment no flame effect for the eyes.

Change the noodles Sideshow...listen to the collectors and make thing right ! Light up or bright red eyes I don't care..

But please don't leave us with those ridiculous red spaghetti's !

Well the head sculpt is bad. But the eyes looks fine.

Personally I would rather it just be paint. That way no delays.

On the other hand I would be glad to have a year delay if that ment no flame effect for the eyes.

How are you doing JAWS... This seems to be stressing you out...lol

new desing in statueforum without light, i dont put it here because the message doesnt post unless an admin watch it first...

I am doing fine my friend.

DId my post come across like I was talking about superman. I was actually talking about the Cyclops EX head.

I am actually wondering if this will all actually start something ... Kind of hopin it will... But a third head... Think that should be our chant...lol

They should just make it red only....

Back