Superman custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PRIME

Super Freak
Reaction score
heres my superman bash using virtual head explorer got it for 12 bucks and use DC 13 inch superman figure found one for 30 bucks ...did some surgery on the dc neck and added the sup bangs ..hope u freaks like it

2qwdhz5.jpg

kf641v.jpg

Last edited:
the head is way too small, and the dcd body is way too huge, so it looks distorted, but otherwise, it looks cool.

first try the dcd bodys too big, 2nd try i used HT true type looks better, hope u guys like it...thanks for looking
head sculpt = VTS explorer added sup bangs
superman gear = dcd 13 inch superman
body = hot toys true type
boots = HT wesker boots

YouTube- SUPERMAN CUSTOM 12 INCH FIGURE

33l2qsp.jpg

r1zyuw.jpg

Much better on the TrueType. So the Superman Returns suit will fit on the TT without too much futzing?

Much better on the TrueType. So the Superman Returns suit will fit on the TT without too much futzing?

thanks glad u freaks like it , I shrink dcd sups undies by washing it in hot water and drying it for an hour...the dcd suit fits but gotta do a little bit of futzing around...

With the stubble it kind of reminds me of Evil Superman from Superman 3

Indeed, my initial thoughts!

Looks good nonetheless, great job!

I was thinking the same thing. Darken the suit a bit, and give him a shot glass.

Actually -- the sculpt reminds me a bit of Dylan McDermott in the first pictures ...

13224_dylan-mcdermott.jpg

... and Clive Owen in the second set.

clive-owen-20070213-211272.jpg

Nonetheless -- it is an extremely well-done custom.

SnakeDoc

Back