Superman Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a small collection at Work too! Not as large as yours... But Superman is my favourite Character as well!

d6df5f15.jpg

f65c27df.jpg

^^^I love how you've posed your figures. Not many people take the time to get dynamic poses like that. :rock

I mean, who would have thought you could get that good of a pose out of a classic MOTU figure?

I have a small collection at Work too! Not as large as yours... But Superman is my favourite Character as well!

d6df5f15.jpg

f65c27df.jpg

Hey is that Captain America the Marvel Universe Cap?? How did you get it to post like that and hold it? I just tried mine and it keeps falling over at the ankle...

^^^I love how you've posed your figures. Not many people take the time to get dynamic poses like that. :rock

I mean, who would have thought you could get that good of a pose out of a classic MOTU figure?

Thanks... I love the MoTUC line and articulation! Not perfect but decent... But you can get great poses out of them!
6ae5e35c.jpg

50c3fa33.jpg

Hey is that Captain America the Marvel Universe Cap?? How did you get it to post like that and hold it? I just tried mine and it keeps falling over at the ankle...

He is sharing a display base with Thor... But I weighted the pose by having his shield at the centre of his body weight do the weight is directly on the 3 leg joints.. I take more photos when I'm at work next! :)

Playing around with my new custom.. Switching heads, switching hands.

Picture107-1.jpg

Picture108-1.jpg

Picture109-1.jpg

Picture110-1.jpg

Last edited:
Erick (zkulptor) is a very talented guy and did a great job capturing Reeve's likeness.

Excellent collection all..

Happy to see this post is catching on. Please keep them coming. :)

Back